Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

more shipping quotes

more shipping quotes

Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:26 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default more shipping quotes

PPS £3354
ATLANTIS £3364

Both are for a 20 ft container,not alot of difference in them and neither will budge on the price

anyone got any cheaper prices ??

Lee
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:37 pm
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice
Smile Re: more shipping quotes

You could have a look at what I'm up to. Allthough it's a pain to get organised and I do wonder if it's worth it!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478945

Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:38 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: more shipping quotes

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
PPS £3354
ATLANTIS £3364

Both are for a 20 ft container,not alot of difference in them and neither will budge on the price

anyone got any cheaper prices ??

Lee
I was told today that DHL offer a good price....£ 1400 for a 20 ft. Not sure how true it is as it was passed on Information.

We have gone with John Mason....£2830 with a months free storage in the UK and £25 per wk following that
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Originally Posted by Issie
I was told today that DHL offer a good price....£ 1400 for a 20 ft. Not sure how true it is as it was passed on Information.

We have gone with John Mason....£2830 with a months free storage in the UK and £25 per wk following that
£1400? That sounds very cheap. What's the catch I wonder?

Was your John Mason quote for a full 20 footer?

Jackie
x
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:13 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tabbiespice

Jackie
x
Its for a shared
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:38 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie

thats seems quite good,i may investigate
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tabbiespice

Jackie
x
It's with DHL, it takes 12 months to get there
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all

We have gone with John Mason....£2830 with a months free storage in the UK and £25 per wk following that [/QUOTE]

Does that include insurance. I am slightly concerned that we are paying £2669, which includes insurance, and we are having a groupage container. This is with Crown!

Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all

Bumping this one - as I am getting concerned that I am being ripped off.

Can anyone advise!

x
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Ignore me, I am being blonde I just re read the thread, and Issie's quote is clearly based on a groupage. When I read it first I thought it was for a whole container. I was pooing myself as I thought we were being ripped off!

Cheers all!

x
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:32 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:48 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

I am paying £3620 with crown for a sole use 20ft with full packing this end and unpacking the other this is for a 3 BR house and we are taking everything. Yes there are cheaper ones out there but there are more good reports on here about them and friends have used them and they were good.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
I am paying £3620 with crown for a sole use 20ft with full packing this end and unpacking the other this is for a 3 BR house and we are taking everything. Yes there are cheaper ones out there but there are more good reports on here about them and friends have used them and they were good.
Is that including all the extras like insurance?
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:55 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheSubMainMan
You could have a look at what I'm up to. Allthough it's a pain to get organised and I do wonder if it's worth it!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478945

huh! course its worth it ! Wonder if it's worth it?! huh! You'll end up sleeping in the dunnie with the spiders if I have no furniture to take with us!

*wags finger at thesubmainman*

(hehe!)

Em x
Old Sep 5th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

We have had a quote from Allied Pickford for £3000 for a full 20 ft conttainer , just setting out through this mine field.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.