monster trucks

Old Jan 11th 2005, 9:27 pm
Just Joined

beerboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default monster trucks

does any one nowe if they do monster truck show in oz becuse i want to g to see a show plz write back
Old Jan 11th 2005, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

cazzamack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: monster trucks

Originally Posted by beerboy
does any one nowe if they do monster truck show in oz becuse i want to g to see a show plz write back

http://www.monstertruck.com.au/

Try this!!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

pauli71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beerboy
So obvious you are writing crap with silly spelling mistakes.Mate there is no need to persuade us you are dumb.If you were genuine i doubt you could fill in the application.
(Durgh! what application is that i hear you say.)
Old Jan 11th 2005, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by pauli71
So obvious you are writing crap with silly spelling mistakes.Mate there is no need to persuade us you are dumb.If you were genuine i doubt you could fill in the application.
Aw, give him a break, he reckons he's only 13.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

pauli71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sandy.l
Yeah right! i am afraid the spelling construction is so obviously miss pelt nokw hwat i meen!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandy.l
I did try to be discreet.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Your talking about my son and as I'm sure I know him much better than you I can assure you that he is anything but dumb. In fact your reply to his quite genuine post was the most dumbest thing I've seen anybody do since I've been participating on here.

I've been trying to encourage my son to read and post on here for the last 6 months in the hope that he could meet some friendly children that are in the same position as himself. Unfortunately and as you've so kindly and politely pointed out my son's english skills aren't the best, none the less after reassuring him that nobody would mind if his spellings weren't perfect I finally managed to get him posting on it earlier this evening for the first time (so thanks for boosting his confidence).

Last edited by wmoore; Jan 12th 2005 at 1:09 pm. Reason: Language
Old Jan 12th 2005, 11:32 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
Your talking about my son and as I'm sure I know him much better than you I can assure you that he is anything but dumb. In fact your reply to his quite genuine post was the most dumbest thing I've seen anybody do since I've been participating on here.

I've been trying to encourage my son to read and post on here for the last 6 months in the hope that he could meet some friendly children that are in the same position as himself. Unfortunately and as you've so kindly and politely pointed out my son's english skills aren't the best, none the less after reassuring him that nobody would mind if his spellings weren't perfect I finally managed to get him posting on it earlier this evening for the first time (so thanks for boosting his confidence).
Ooops! There have been other threads on here from kids and unfortunately everyone is so scared of being taken in by a troll or being accused of being a paedophile they get very few responses. May I suggest you and your son attend one or two meets. He will probably meet some kids there and then to talk to. Also, when others can verify who the kids are it will become a lot easier. A sign of the times unfortunately

Last edited by wmoore; Jan 12th 2005 at 1:10 pm. Reason: Language in quote
Old Jan 12th 2005, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear, not again,i have a daughter who is 16 and i m reluctant for her to come on here because of this sort of thing we ve been on the recieving end and its not nice especially when its not true,if your son would like to chat with kerry she is on msn if you would like her msn address pm me and i ll give it to you,
I m sure this was a mistake, dont let it put your son off coming on here now that he s plucked up the courage to do it.

tracey.

Last edited by wmoore; Jan 12th 2005 at 1:11 pm. Reason: Language in quote
Old Jan 12th 2005, 12:56 pm
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough

I think it's time that a kiddies chat area was set up on this forum. After all, many families come to Oz..... the parents have a support network and yet the kids are meant to just "Get on with it?!"

Come on mods - why not create a kids chat area?

At least Beerboys posts are harmless, unlike some of the posts you get on here! (not to mention the abusive language from the lounge lizards) - i.e NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!

Come on mods, create a kids chat area
John

Last edited by wmoore; Jan 12th 2005 at 1:12 pm. Reason: Language in quote
Old Jan 12th 2005, 1:08 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
Come on mods, create a kids chat area
It has been suggested before. Why don't you put this on the Site Feedback forum, then the powers that be (not me, I'm just hired help ) will see it?
Old Jan 12th 2005, 1:32 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wmoore
It has been suggested before. Why don't you put this on the Site Feedback forum, then the powers that be (not me, I'm just hired help ) will see it?
Don't want to offend anyone but you can see where Pauli71 is coming from - why is a 13 year old boy got a name of beerboy?!

It did appear to be a hoax - if only because of his name. But I'm staying out of this one now - just wanted to add my two peneth!

Old Jan 12th 2005, 1:36 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Don't want to offend anyone but you can see where Pauli71 is coming from - why is a 13 year old boy got a name of beerboy?!

It did appear to be a hoax - if only because of his name. But I'm staying out of this one now - just wanted to add my two peneth!

I can see that but we seem to be too quick to jump on someone these days, especially if they're new. Let's have a bit of tolerance eh?
Old Jan 12th 2005, 1:54 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh dear, this is really sad. I saw your sons posting "anyone 14 moving to Gold Coast" I told my daughter of 13/14 and she was going to come on later as she is moving to Brisbane with us in a few months and thought it would be good to have a chat with someone the same age. But seeing these posts has totally put me off letting her on it.

We are all victims of the society we live in today.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 1:55 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You were totally out of order m8.
Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.

A troll will soon show his true colours without provocation but you won't identify them just through the name they pick.

Hope you will see this and learn from the experience.
A PM might be a good idea if you know what I mean.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.