Moneycorp......

Old Jun 15th 2007, 11:43 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moneycorp......

Many people used these to exchange their money and any comments on how good/bad they were please.........

C x
Old Jun 15th 2007, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Moneycorp......

Originally Posted by shiels
Many people used these to exchange their money and any comments on how good/bad they were please.........

C x
They are the best in the business even other currency brokers will tell that you can see other currency brokers on this site. http://www.skpropertiesabroad.co.uk/page.php?id=3
Old Jun 15th 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

andydon has a spectacular aura aboutandydon has a spectacular aura aboutandydon has a spectacular aura about

I just used them on Monday this week to lodge our capital investment and they made the process all very straight forward and very easy to do. Everything they said they would do they did on time and there was great communication - by email and phone - along the way telling me what had happened to our money, from our account to thiers and then on to Oz.

Would recommend them

All the best

AndyD
Old Jun 15th 2007, 4:16 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suesk
They are the best in the business even other currency brokers will tell that you can see other currency brokers on this site. http://www.skpropertiesabroad.co.uk/page.php?id=3

Why is it that most peeps seem to use Ozforex or HiFX then?

We are considering using Moneycorp as not that impressed with Ozforex at the early stages TBH and thats who we were going to use but are now unsure...............

Have set up account with HiFX too so could use any of them when it comes to it.

C x
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:42 pm
Now a Citizen!

seaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to all

We have used Moneycorp on a few occasions and found them to be great. We used them because they offered us the best rate each time we wanted to transfer our money. Would definitely recommend them
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:59 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Why is it that most peeps seem to use Ozforex or HiFX then?

We are considering using Moneycorp as not that impressed with Ozforex at the early stages TBH and thats who we were going to use but are now unsure...............

Have set up account with HiFX too so could use any of them when it comes to it.

C x
Moneycorp are excellent. I have used them many times and can certainly recommend them.

I use Ozforex (Transferz) for small amounts, when I'm holidaying, and I do have an account with HiFx, but find them very pushy - they want you to deal straight away, and seem much less impartial to my mind.

S