money

Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough
Default money

Hi all,

anyone taking less than £100,000.

dont mean to be cheeky, just working out things if we dont sell house !!
!!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:19 pm
Banned

Sooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really nice
Default Re: money

Originally Posted by posh10
Hi all,

!!

Just a tad under, around £9000.00
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: money

hey,

by the time we go we should be taking around the grand sum of £30'000ish or so.a few crossed fingers a wing and a prayer but will do whatever it takes to make it work

Hope that helps

kath x
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

we're taking £120,000 but that will be when house is sold (definately not that much without!!)
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

I'm not saying! I don't have a house to sell. My car is paying for the shipping and part of the flights and i still have a dog to take too!

Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by homewardbound

I'm not saying! I don't have a house to sell. My car is paying for the shipping and part of the flights and i still have a dog to take too!

so maybe slightly less than 100'000 then.?

kath x

i would love to have that kind of money to take.... they keep selling me duff lottery tickets though. never the correct numbers.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kjc79
so maybe slightly less than 100'000 then.?

kath x

i would love to have that kind of money to take.... they keep selling me duff lottery tickets though. never the correct numbers.
I know the feeling! I do mine online I'm sure I have won the big one but computer says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:curse:
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Hi all,

!!
Hoping to take in the region of £20k, fingers crossed the house sells !!

If not, the clothes on my back and thats about it !!!

Donna.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 9:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

!!
I think you'll find there is a huge number of posters taking a lot less than that, and there are a lot of people taking less than 10,000 never mind 100,000.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 1:18 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, we've been off the property ladder way too long.

If we go - please, please, please, let it be sorted this week - we'll have about 10k GBP from our Singapore savings account. (What can I say, we live for today. ) We'd be getting a company transfer so hoping that would do for start-up costs. We'll worry about buying a car when we get there.

I have about 50k in an offshore account from when I sold my house 5 years ago, that I'd transfer if and when we bought a house. It might buy a couple of bricks, eh.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 1:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Jeez, we've been off the property ladder way too long.

If we go - please, please, please, let it be sorted this week - we'll have about 10k GBP from our Singapore savings account. (What can I say, we live for today. ) We'd be getting a company transfer so hoping that would do for start-up costs. We'll worry about buying a car when we get there.

I have about 50k in an offshore account from when I sold my house 5 years ago, that I'd transfer if and when we bought a house. It might buy a couple of bricks, eh.
So really you have 60 grand & not 10 !
Old Jan 9th 2008, 2:46 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Er, yeah, I didn't state otherwise, but it seems to be jack all for a house deposit these days - especially in Sydney.

(Ideally I'd leave it in the Isle of Man as it's my "running away from my husband" money. )
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

hi everyone,

really gr8ful to u all for responding,

Diane
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Without our house sale, we would only manage about £5000 max, which is why we can't budge until we sell (oh, and getting the visa too)

Sam