monaro

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:13 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default monaro

Announced, today in ADELAIDE the Elizabeth based car builder HOLDEN will be selling {initially]300 holden Monaros a year in the UK, rebadged as VAUXHALLS, but beware the 300hp ls1 powered v8 monaros will not be cheap, PB you still out there sunshine ,what do you think about that news:scared: ......... mm
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:19 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: monaro

Originally posted by mr mover
Announced, today in ADELAIDE the Elizabeth based car builder HOLDEN will be selling {initially]300 holden Monaros a year in the UK, rebadged as VAUXHALLS, but beware the 300hp ls1 powered v8 monaros will not be cheap, PB you still out there sunshine ,what do you think about that news:scared: ......... mm
My brother in law has an old monaro he is rebuilding (when he gets around to it...)

My thoughts? Bloody ugly, but it sounds WONDERFUL.

The new one MM is due to go for about $60'000 + taxes....
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:23 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait till they start having to fill the bugger up with petrol twice the price. Will they be selling it in the bright yellow or the rusty mettalic brown that the wogs love on their Monaros in Sydney?
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:39 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by PeteY
My brother in law has an old monaro he is rebuilding (when he gets around to it...)

My thoughts? Bloody ugly, but it sounds WONDERFUL.

The new one MM is due to go for about $60'000 + taxes....
Was that dollars or pounds ,cos, there about 60,000 grand here,,, MM
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:57 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Was that dollars or pounds ,cos, there about 60,000 grand here,,, MM
$$$...

http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/...y?vehicleid=12

IF thats the one you are talking about. Nice looking car.....
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:59 am
A Male Member

$$$...

http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/...y?vehicleid=12

IF thats the one you are talking about. Nice looking car.....

Just checked about £27000.....

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/?http:/...y.php?id=32846
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 10:16 am
Banned

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/?<a hre...p?id=32846</a>
Good link pete ,but i notice that was JAN 03, be intresting to see if theres any new stuff from the UK , auto rags, ........... MM
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 10:26 am

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/?<a hre...p?id=32846</a>
I liked the comment about the potholed roads. The reporter has never driven in Sydney. I do not give my suspension too long.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 10:35 am
A Male Member

A 5.7 V8 though....bet its a beast to drive Would love to have a go.

Hate to think what the insurance would be.....
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 11:22 am
Banned

Took the son in laws 5.7 ltr commodore ute up the local store ,sunday morning to get the paper, scared the living S**T out of me , a lot more potent than my old 253 cu inch v8 kingswood station wagon............... MM
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 11:27 am
Banned

Insurance, my brother a 45 yr old Company director , drives a 2003 SUBARU WSX csi/ company car , $ 2,300 a yr fully comprehensive, never had a claim............... MM
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 11:32 am
Banned

Insurance, my brother a 45 yr old Company director , drives a 2003 SUBARU WSX csi/ company car , $ 2,300 a yr fully comprehensive, never had a claim............... MM
sorry i think thats WRX............... MM
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 11:11 pm

What would be the insurance in the UK on a 5l car.:scared:
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 9:10 am
A Male Member

Hate to think.....My dad pays £480 a year for a 3L lexus, and he has 28 years no claims !!
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Whingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really nice

Just saw your post, how recent is your info as I am reading Total Vauxhall magazine (sept 03) I know its sad but in the cold nights at work I need something to keep me awake, and it said that there will be a choice of a 344bhp and a 510 bhp motor, thats 7 litres according to the mag and we will get 500 a year. I bet the tax man is rubbing his hands as we speak.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.