Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The moan/whinge/bitch/sarcasm/negativity thread.

The moan/whinge/bitch/sarcasm/negativity thread.

Old Jun 5th 2003, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

stotty is on a distinguished road
Default The moan/whinge/bitch/sarcasm/negativity thread.

Hiya!

Thought I'd start a thread especially for anyone that feels the need to moan, whinge, bitch, be negative or just generally be f**king killjoys

Anyone else, just use the rest of the forums as normal

P.S. Think I'll change my login name to Naive Aussie Dreamer
Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Dont let it get to you !!! Its not worth it , but i bet you feel better now dont you ??
You all have to be positive , think why you are doing this , then stick to it , we did , even though we have the odd occs moan.
Joanne and Paul
Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:40 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The moan/whinge/bitch/sarcasm/negativity thread.

Originally posted by stotty
Hiya!

Thought I'd start a thread especially for anyone that feels the need to moan, whinge, bitch, be negative or just generally be f**king killjoys

This can be a tough country not for the likes of wet sods like you?

Old Jun 6th 2003, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya!

This post has had over 57 views and yet only a few posts. People are kidding themselves. Let's face it, stotty, there's only so many "great post", "LOL", "yippee it's arrived" you can take and all the entertainment is with the bastards, pommie or otherwise. It is easy to avoid this stuff - follow The Welsh Girl's orders and use the ignore button - but this is harmless stuff compared to the piss taking that awaits you in Oz isn't it? There are a lot of acts here, only go to see the ones you want and stop whinging about being sold a pup when you go in the dog shop.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Hiya!

Go Naive Aussie Dreamer!!!

Eh? Doesn't that abbreviate to GoNAD?

Well, seems about right.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:24 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

GoNAD?
well spotted ya bollox.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Yeah, yeah - whatever. Just goes to show - cast out even a little bit of bait and there's always someone that'll bite Nice one boys! Oh yes, and thanks for using the thread for it's intended purpose

Yours still dreaming,

Stotty.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

ellen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

good thread slotty, i have recently made the mistake of answering to the likes of wilf and co, but i felt much better afterwards! good way of getting rid of some anger and fustration, but overall not very healthy!
Old Jun 6th 2003, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by ellen1
but overall not very healthy!
I know, I shouldn't encourage them but after I've read the good posts sometimes I get bored and trawl through the dross.

Can't knock 'em too much though 'cos they're definitely entertaining and they do try hard!
Old Jun 6th 2003, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

I know, I shouldn't encourage them but after I've read the good posts sometimes I get bored and trawl through the dross.

Can't knock 'em too much though 'cos they're definitely entertaining and they do try hard!

Stottington!!! I thought I told you to turn that night light off half an hour ago! You've got a test in the morning and I can hear you clattering away on that keyboard still. If I have to come up there and tuck you in, you'll regret it boy. Now pack it in and get to sleep!
Old Jun 6th 2003, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Wilf
If I have to come up there and tuck you in, you'll regret it boy. Now pack it in and get to sleep!
Aw shucks, you sweet talker! I bet you say that to all the boys