Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Missing Scotland are ya???????

Missing Scotland are ya???????

Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Missing Scotland are ya???????

this should sort that out http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk/belters/plumberned.mp3
disclaimer. adult only
dont want the mods on my case again lol
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all
Default Re: Missing Scotland are ya???????

Originally Posted by soapy
this should sort that out http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk/belters/plumberned.mp3
disclaimer. adult only

every area has its bad parts and people....and yes i will still miss Scotland
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clanwylie
every area has its bad parts and people....and yes i will still miss Scotland
it was a joke have a laugh its dead easy
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

I actually did laugh....cause what nation do u know could fit so many of the F**k word into a 3min conversation....that is an art
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:20 am
No need for rose tinted.

the Wombats has a spectacular aura aboutthe Wombats has a spectacular aura aboutthe Wombats has a spectacular aura about

I like to sit and browse through these pictures when I get a touch home sick, by the way it's not the sheep I ogle either

http://www.turnaltfarm.co.uk/frames.html
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the Wombats
I like to sit and browse through these pictures when I get a touch home sick, by the way it's not the sheep I ogle either

yer makin mi hame sick befur a leave the joint.......as they would say from where i come from lol
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by the Wombats

great link, thanx.
the thing i miss most is Loch Katrine spent a lot of my life with a rod and a boat there.
its funny i miss that more than family, cos i can get them on the phone anytime
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

extrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really nice

great link, thanx.
the thing i miss most is Loch Katrine spent a lot of my life with a rod and a boat there.
its funny i miss that more than family, cos i can get them on the phone anytime
So wize you wan o they guys tha went up ther way a boat on a trailor and had a few tinnies on the bank an then went back past the fishmongers oan the way hame? Yer goan te tell us yous seen the loch ness moanster next too?

Ps like yur picter o they mamores tae, altho they mak me feel sea sick.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 10:53 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Soapy,

loved the website, what a laugh !!!!

god i dont miss neds anyway LOL !!!

Old Sep 4th 2005, 10:57 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

what nation do u know could fit so many of the F**k word into a 3min conversation....
Australia..........
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I actually did laugh....cause what nation do u know could fit so many of the F**k word into a 3min conversation....that is an art
oh the irish beat us hands down i think
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by extrameant
So wize you wan o they guys tha went up ther way a boat on a trailor and had a few tinnies on the bank an then went back past the fishmongers oan the way hame? Yer goan te tell us yous seen the loch ness moanster next too?

Ps like yur picter o they mamores tae, altho they mak me feel sea sick.
hello stranger, naw naw. im pure magic at fishin. and i did see the monster, i married her

Last edited by soapy©; Sep 4th 2005 at 1:14 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 1:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
Soapy,

loved the website, what a laugh !!!!

god i dont miss neds anyway LOL !!!

its funny they didnt sound as bad when we were there.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:10 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Check this site out, its the national Ned Olympics

pure dead brilliant by the way

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/che...cs/index.shtml

a personal fav of mine is 'swim the ming '
Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Missing Scotland are ya???????

disclaimer. adult only

Aww , Soapy ! Gonnae no dae this ??? It reminds me too much of my auld work ! We used to sit and laugh at this .....cause that's whit it was really like !!
I do miss hame ! But like you , I miss the places more rather than the family.
I would love to be in The Highlands right now.A big mug of hot chocolate and an "early starter" from the little chef in Spean Bridge! Just to be walking in all that lush green grass, avoiding all the haggis of course,in all the auld familiar glens.
If I could change one thing about here , it would be the stour.Everything is just so dry and barren and yellow and the grass hurts when you lie in it because of 1.The ants and 2. 'cause it's like straw ! The stour blaws evrywhere! You don't realise how important the rain is , until you live somewhere that has none !
Great , I'll be romanticising about hame aw day noo !
Awwra best my friend,
Tass.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.