Reload this Page >

Mindarie on a Tuesday?

Mindarie on a Tuesday?

Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Daxver will become famous soon enoughDaxver will become famous soon enough
Default Mindarie on a Tuesday?

hi all,

First off sorry if I have posted this thread in the wrong place but wasnt sure where to put it?

Arrived almost 4 wks ago now and staying in Ashby, kids seem to have settled well at school and just need to find something for me and Connor(3) to do during the day, anyone know of any playgroups/mother and toddlers etc in the area?

Was also wondering if you still had a weekly meet on a Tuesday at Mindarie at 12 noon? and can I come and bring Connor? Is it at The Boat?

Hopefully you do and maybe see someone there????
Thanks

Michelle
Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:14 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mindarie on a Tuesday?

Can't help you with Perth Michelle but just wanted to say Welcome to Aus.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bordy
Can't help you with Perth Michelle but just wanted to say Welcome to Aus.
Thanks for that, still finding my feet here!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:23 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Daxver
Thanks for that, still finding my feet here!
Aye stick with it, I remember how hard the first year was but been here 8 years now & love it.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:29 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,

First off sorry if I have posted this thread in the wrong place but wasnt sure where to put it?

Arrived almost 4 wks ago now and staying in Ashby, kids seem to have settled well at school and just need to find something for me and Connor(3) to do during the day, anyone know of any playgroups/mother and toddlers etc in the area?

Was also wondering if you still had a weekly meet on a Tuesday at Mindarie at 12 noon? and can I come and bring Connor? Is it at The Boat?

Hopefully you do and maybe see someone there????
Thanks

Michelle
Yes although we have been a bit thin on the ground these past few weeks. I will be there on Tuesday so hopefully you will come and ensure I am not a billy no mates
Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:30 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by northernbird
Yes although we have been a bit thin on the ground these past few weeks. I will be there on Tuesday so hopefully you will come and ensure I am not a billy no mates
Yeah but will ye understand her Scottish brogue.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks northernbird, will definately try to make it - it would make a change from me feeling like billy no mates!

See you Tuesday at 12
Michelle
Old Oct 28th 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Darren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really nice

ooo, i didn't know about the 'tuesdays at boat regular meet'. Is it open to anyone? We arrive in Perth early Dec, and would be good to meet some of you guys. Is it a mum's only thing?, women and kids type meet? I've a 9 year old girl and 4 year old boy - are they too old?

cheers

Karen
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:47 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Darren_Karen
ooo, i didn't know about the 'tuesdays at boat regular meet'. Is it open to anyone? We arrive in Perth early Dec, and would be good to meet some of you guys. Is it a mum's only thing?, women and kids type meet? I've a 9 year old girl and 4 year old boy - are they too old?

cheers

Karen
The more the merrier Karen. Kids more than welcome.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:47 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Thanks northernbird, will definately try to make it - it would make a change from me feeling like billy no mates!

See you Tuesday at 12
Michelle
See you Tuesday
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:33 am
Gutter Gob!!

I won't be there today as planned. Have been let down by a tradie who is now coming at 11.30 today, will be there next week. Sorry Michelle.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:52 am
Gutter Gob!!

I won't be there today as planned. Have been let down by a tradie who is now coming at 11.30 today, will be there next week. Sorry Michelle.
Michelle

Next Tuesday will be a no go at The Boat. it is Melbourne cup and will be heaving so will give it a miss as I don't have a ticket.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

Michelle

Next Tuesday will be a no go at The Boat. it is Melbourne cup and will be heaving so will give it a miss as I don't have a ticket.
Hi Carole,

Thanks for that, will give it a miss also, but one of these days.......
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 1:26 am
Gutter Gob!!

Hi Carole,

Thanks for that, will give it a miss also, but one of these days.......
I am really sorry about last Tuesday, unfortunately I am in the middle of work on my house and couldn't leave as I was waiting for a tradie who should have shown up first thing. I had no other way of getting in touch with you. I am sorry if you and your mate madchef are pissed off but it couldn't be helped.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

I am really sorry about last Tuesday, unfortunately I am in the middle of work on my house and couldn't leave as I was waiting for a tradie who should have shown up first thing. I had no other way of getting in touch with you. I am sorry if you and your mate madchef are pissed off but it couldn't be helped.

Hi there,

What makes you think that we are miffed in any way? I think it is really rude to swear in a post about someone that you don't even know. Madchef is actually my husbands name and i'm sure he will be impressed you are slagging him off. We in no way said anything funny about no-one going to the meet up, so I am at a loss to where you have got your information from.

Sarah.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.