Wikiposts

Milo!

Old Jun 14th 2004, 9:57 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Sainsburys here in the uk sell milo.......i drank the stuff by the gallon when i was in oz.....very yummy.....
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Gryff is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought this was a thread about Tweenies! Silly me!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:45 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Milo was one of those things I hated as a kid, but grew on me as I got older.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:07 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Milo

Milo is right up there with vegemite as far as National Australian foods go... however, my kids took to milo MUCH easier than vegemite..lol

They still do that little gag thing whenever hubby slathers it on a cm thick... ewwwww

BTW Milo now is a breakfast cereal!! Chocolate any moment of the day now!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

My son and i drink Milo, i love it, we can get through quite a big tin in a week. Is it fattening because i will blame the weight gain on the milo
Joanne
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:44 pm
ABCDiamond

3rd May 2004
Milo celebrates its 70th anniversary this month. What was first developed by Nestlé as a way of using excess cocoa supplies left over from the depression is now one of Australia’s best-known and most trusted brands.

Like all successful brands Milo’s product line has been extended into ice cream, chocolate bars, ready-to-drink products, breakfast cereal and chilled dairy snacks.

My daughter likes the ice cream version.

Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:55 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jopaulss
My son and i drink Milo, i love it, we can get through quite a big tin in a week. Is it fattening because i will blame the weight gain on the milo
Joanne
Holy hell Jo, yes its fattening, not only the Milo, but the gallons of milk that you must be drinking to get through a large tin a week! :scared:

ABC, Christopher is the same, thats his after dinner treat of choice if we go out for fish & chips & they get to buy an ice block after dinner (iced lolly for all you brits who dont know any better) .
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:00 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
they get to buy an ice block after dinner (iced lolly for all you brits who dont know any better) .
That explains the funny looks I get, when I give the kids a block of ice, when they ask for an ice block !!

Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Whoops
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:22 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
That explains the funny looks I get, when I give the kids a block of ice, when they ask for an ice block !!
LOL ABC, the aussie kids are thinking "barking mad old git"

Jo - get that exercise bike & Jane Fonda workout tape out!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:27 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
LOL ABC, the aussie kids are thinking "barking mad old git"
Yep, and of course there are the times that they ask for a bag of chips, and I get the Chip Fryer out !!

Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:30 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Yep, and of course there are the times that they ask for a bag of chips, and I get the Chip Fryer out !!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mrsdagboy will do, i have just been on 30 min walk around the mall will get the video out later, maybe
ABC how funny, i still do the chip thing. I still say sweets and the kids always correct me, i just say you know what im on about, dont be funny with me
Have just decided to cut down on the milo intake, so will be having bad withdrawls this week
Joanne
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:57 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by jopaulss
Have just decided to cut down on the milo intake, so will be having bad withdrawls this week
Joanne
Now theres a business idea just waiting for an entrepreneur...... Milo patches .

Jo, you'll be right as long as you didnt stop during that 30 min walk around the mall & consume any of the McDonalds, KFC, Wendys, Muffin Break, BBs or Donut King on offer!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gloria Jeans

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.