Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Migration show edinburgh saturday 12th feb ?

Migration show edinburgh saturday 12th feb ?

Old Feb 6th 2011, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of
Default Migration show edinburgh saturday 12th feb ?

Hi

Anyone got any info about the migration show, on Saturday 12th feb at the Hilton Caledonian in Edinburgh ?
Can't find the link i has, Visa go in Edinburgh were advertising it but website not working now
Old Feb 6th 2011, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

colonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nice
Default Re: Migration show edinburgh saturday 12th feb ?

http://www.visa-go.com/l/migration-s...seminars-I224/
Old Feb 6th 2011, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of

Great many thanks ...had a look..
Mmm wonder if it is worth going if we have our visa ..
Old Feb 6th 2011, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

colonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nice

Originally Posted by rackcatt
Great many thanks ...had a look..
Mmm wonder if it is worth going if we have our visa ..
I don't think so mate...more of an opportunity for visa go to tap into new clients
Old Feb 6th 2011, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah think you're right, just cause it said recruitment companies thought way hay....
Old Feb 6th 2011, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

steen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud of

I think you should go just to meet Borey Chum. He has one of the best names I've ever heard.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steen1976
I think you should go just to meet Borey Chum. He has one of the best names I've ever heard.
LOL I have meet him three times, twice in Edinburgh and once in Glasgow, hes lovely..
Old Feb 7th 2011, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

steen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rackcatt
LOL I have meet him three times, twice in Edinburgh and once in Glasgow, hes lovely..