Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

migration buddy anyone ??????????????

migration buddy anyone ??????????????

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:53 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold
Default migration buddy anyone ??????????????

hi all

it seems to me to be easier if people decide to help each other in the migration experience.

so here is a sollution to the amount of research that has to be done if you wish emergrate to oz

lets do it together

i will start i`m steve (38), my wife is lisa (38), my son is fergus (6 and a half) my daughter is briana (20 months), we live in weston super mare near bristol and we are looking to start the whole process of emergrating just after xmas.

is anyone out there who is in the same situation as us or even remotely close to the same situation, so that we all can meet up online or via messenger, or email

lets do it together

cheers steve
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 4:07 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: migration buddy anyone ??????????????

Originally Posted by hoops
hi all

it seems to me to be easier if people decide to help each other in the migration experience.

so here is a sollution to the amount of research that has to be done if you wish emergrate to oz

lets do it together

i will start i`m steve (38), my wife is lisa (38), my son is fergus (6 and a half) my daughter is briana (20 months), we live in weston super mare near bristol and we are looking to start the whole process of emergrating just after xmas.

is anyone out there who is in the same situation as us or even remotely close to the same situation, so that we all can meet up online or via messenger, or email

lets do it together

cheers steve

Hi Steve,
Welcome
This is what this forum is all about! you wont find a a more helpfull & friendlier bunch than on here & a sense of humour at times helps too,oh & beware of trolls

Donna.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 4:12 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Hi Steve,
Welcome
This is what this forum is all about! you wont find a a more helpfull & friendlier bunch than on here & a sense of humour at times helps too,oh & beware of trolls

Donna.
I'll second that Donna!

Hi Steve, we've found this site invaluable, good luck on your quest!

D D

PS Donna is a happy bunny, they've just got their visa
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

TheAncientGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

That's the population of Weston down by 5 then - we're off in January, moving back to my parents' place in Bridgwater, about a month from now.

I was fortunate to marry an Aussie, and the spouse visa was relatively straightforward. Which visa type will you be going for?
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 4:15 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: migration buddy anyone ??????????????

hi all

lets do it together

lets do it together

cheers steve

hi Steve,

I'm Jon (34) wife Karen (30 - i like em young !) 2x Children Jake 2 year old and Geana 5 weeks. Am also from Weston but 'emmigrated' to Thornbury a little while ago. We have just started the process - any questions, by all means drop me a line.

Cheers

Jon
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 4:50 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you've got a meet organised - all you have to do now is work out a date and a place

Anyway, welcome Steve and family. You don't have to be mad to be on here but it helps and if you're not now, you soon will be.

If you have a question, chances are it has been asked before, many times, and the search works very well providing you know what to put in

But seriously, any questions, ask and you will normally get a good response.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 4:58 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

hey guys

thanks to all who replied, outstanding in such a short space of time,

i have one question at the mo....

we will be applying as "skilled austrailian sponsered" as we have family out there

however my choosen job is a baker its on the sol list and we are heading to perth, but my career has been 16 years in the industry, then a break of 3 years doing other bits and bobs, i have just started back at a bakers, to help our cause of getting to oz.

now the question is do we have to wait for me to be in the job for a year before we apply or should we go for it now, i have got no formal qualifications

replies are and always will be appreciated

steve
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 5:05 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys

we will be applying as "skilled austrailian sponsered" as we have family out there

however my choosen job is a baker its on the sol list and we are heading to perth, but my career has been 16 years in the industry, then a break of 3 years doing other bits and bobs, i have just started back at a bakers, to help our cause of getting to oz.

now the question is do we have to wait for me to be in the job for a year before we apply or should we go for it now, i have got no formal qualifications

steve
Hi Steve,
You might get a quicker response posting this question in the immigration forum,a few agents post in there to help us all out.
Are you going to go through the process with an agent or do it alone?

Goodluck,
Donna.

Last edited by madsad; Nov 23rd 2004 at 5:08 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 5:41 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

hey guys

steve
Hi Steve

I don't know if you have put this in the immi bit yet but I would have thought that the gap in your work exp would be a prob'. I had a year and a half gap as I went of travelling and the way I read the forms was that I had work in the job I was appling under to get 2 years work in the last 3.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

hi all

lets do it together

lets do it together

cheers steve

Where abouts in Weston are you? We're in Mead Vale.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:57 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

Originally Posted by Ushas
Where abouts in Weston are you? We're in Mead Vale.
we live in "weston village", the road opposite the new nursery and the three storey town houses

cheers steve

and they say the world is a big place i say pah !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:10 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

Originally Posted by madsad
Hi Steve,
Welcome

Donna.
hey donna

hows the smile on your face then after the 22/11/04. good on yaa!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:11 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

Originally Posted by wargod
hi Steve,

I'm Jon (34) wife Karen (30 - i like em young !) 2x Children Jake 2 year old and Geana 5 weeks. Am also from Weston but 'emmigrated' to Thornbury a little while ago. We have just started the process - any questions, by all means drop me a line.

Cheers

Jon
thaks jon i may well be in touch

steve
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:46 pm

hey donna

hows the smile on your face then after the 22/11/04. good on yaa!!!
Lol!! its still there !!!!

Donna.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

we live in "weston village", the road opposite the new nursery and the three storey town houses

cheers steve

and they say the world is a big place i say pah !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh just over the bridge from us. I'll wave next time I drive past...

It's a small world after all...la la la la lah lah la

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.