Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

migration agent or not

migration agent or not

Old Jul 9th 2006, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

wexford lass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default migration agent or not

hi all. we'r living in ireland and hoping to move to oz asap. the hubbie has his au passport so i'l be looking for a spouse visa. my husband has adopted my daughter from a previous relationship and we have a new baby to be born anyday now so baby'l get passport by decent. is it straight forward enough to apply or do ya think we should use an agent. i don't want to waste any time as we had to wait so long for adoption to come through and i wont be able to do meds until baby is born. so we are cutting it fine.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

macker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: migration agent or not

Hi Wexford lass,

I sent you a private message
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:51 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: migration agent or not

Originally Posted by wexford lass
hi all. we'r living in ireland and hoping to move to oz asap. the hubbie has his au passport so i'l be looking for a spouse visa. my husband has adopted my daughter from a previous relationship and we have a new baby to be born anyday now so baby'l get passport by decent. is it straight forward enough to apply or do ya think we should use an agent. i don't want to waste any time as we had to wait so long for adoption to come through and i wont be able to do meds until baby is born. so we are cutting it fine.
I will hopefully be applying for a spouse visa, and from what i've read it's a rubber stamp job... but we are still using an agent, Ian Harrop, just in case of any hiccups..... as nothing is certain....