Migrant Agents

Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Moonstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Migrant Agents

Could someone advise which is best to have an agent here (UK) or one in Oz. Also, could someone recommend a good one, as we tried contacting one last week and are still awaiting a reply?

Thank you in advance.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Migrant Agents

Originally posted by Karen Thompson
Could someone advise which is best to have an agent here (UK) or one in Oz. Also, could someone recommend a good one, as we tried contacting one last week and are still awaiting a reply?

Thank you in advance.
Karen

Do a search on agents on this forum as it comes up very regularly and there have been loads of recommendations. Alan Collett of Go Matilda (offices in the UK and Oz) always gets rave reviews and Geraint Davies at Montfort International gives excellent advice also. There have been many debates about whether to use an agent or not (try search again) but it comes down to how complicated your application is, how much time you have to do it yourself, whether you enjoy completing all the paperwork, how much 'dosh' you can spare and so on.

OzTennis
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:32 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you in advance.
I cant recommend Gomatlida highly enough Alan collet is a star amongst agent's (my opinion) They did our entire app and we now have our visa's. Despite all the stupid emails i sent alan remained calm and efficient .
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by OzTennis
Karen

Do a search on agents on this forum as it comes up very regularly and there have been loads of recommendations. Alan Collett of Go Matilda (offices in the UK and Oz) always gets rave reviews and Geraint Davies at Montfort International gives excellent advice also. There have been many debates about whether to use an agent or not (try search again) but it comes down to how complicated your application is, how much time you have to do it yourself, whether you enjoy completing all the paperwork, how much 'dosh' you can spare and so on.

OzTennis
Thank you OzTennis

Yes I do need an agent as our application will be alittle complicated (as previous posts). Does Go Matilda and Monfort have websites by any chance?
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by CROSSY
I cant recommend Gomatlida highly enough Alan collet is a star amongst agent's (my opinion) They did our entire app and we now have our visa's. Despite all the stupid emails i sent alan remained calm and efficient .
Thanks Crossy

I know it is going to cost a bit, and I realise every case is different but you wouldn't happen to have a ball park figure on his fees?

THanks in advance

Karen
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:34 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

www.Gomatilda.com
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

And www.miplc.co.uk

OzTennis
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:41 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

For all four of us , me, wife, son 18, daughter 16 cost around £2500.00 including medicals, pcc etc. We were going to do the whole thing on our own, but decided the 2.5k was ok for the peace of mind as if Alan takes on your case it's because he's pretty certain of a positive outcome If we had done it all ourselves we would probably have got it but it would have taken longer cos of the quality of information we gave in the first place.
Money well spent we think, give him an email with your details and he will ring you and get some basic info from you
Good luck
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

krissy is an unknown quantity at this point

Alan at Go Matilda has been great so far for us.
We are on the first rung of the ladder, and his advice has been very reassuring.
I would definitely recommend them.
Kris
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

For all four of us , me, wife, son 18, daughter 16 cost around £2500.00 including medicals, pcc etc. We were going to do the whole thing on our own, but decided the 2.5k was ok for the peace of mind as if Alan takes on your case it's because he's pretty certain of a positive outcome If we had done it all ourselves we would probably have got it but it would have taken longer cos of the quality of information we gave in the first place.
Money well spent we think, give him an email with your details and he will ring you and get some basic info from you
Good luck
Thanks that doesn't sound that bad at all I expected worse to be honest. I will definitely look into it. Is Alan based in the UK or Oz?

Just out curiousity when are you leaving and where are you going?
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:49 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

Thanks that doesn't sound that bad at all I expected worse to be honest. I will definitely look into it. Is Alan based in the UK or Oz?

Just out curiousity when are you leaving and where are you going?
Alan is in melbourne but has an office in southampton where John Sylvester can be found, he prepares your main app at this end and the skills are done via oz.
We are off to Adelaide 3 weeks today, cant bloody wait
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Alan is in melbourne but has an office in southampton where John Sylvester can be found, he prepares your main app at this end and the skills are done via oz.
We are off to Adelaide 3 weeks today, cant bloody wait
thanks for the info it has been very helpful. Good luck - I am envious. Hope it has not been too stressful.

Wishing you all well.

I hope you will let us know how you get on when you get there
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:58 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

The only stress has been caused by my lack of patience my wife tells me i'm the most impatient body on the face of the earth(i'm sure Alan would agree )
As soon as we get access to a pc we will post our first impressions.
Hope all goes well Karen
Old Jan 12th 2004, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

The only stress has been caused by my lack of patience my wife tells me i'm the most impatient body on the face of the earth(i'm sure Alan would agree )
As soon as we get access to a pc we will post our first impressions.
Hope all goes well Karen
All the best.

Karen
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

Andy Pandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you in advance.
Hi Karen,
Our application was not simple,so we decided to use an agent and after lots of research we used an agent based in Sydney. As we are based in Spain we did this all via the internet, we are a family of six and the total cost came to 2,200 Aus dollars. The service was fantastic, contact details are as follows....
website www.paulcutler.com.au

email [email protected]

All the best
The Williams Family

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.