Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Midlands/Staffs to Perth anyone?

Midlands/Staffs to Perth anyone?

Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all
Default Midlands/Staffs to Perth anyone?

Is anyone from the Midlands /Staffordshire going to Perth this year?

If so where are you off too?

We will be going on a 457 to Coogee just south of Fremantle (fingers crosses) Just at the start of the process the employer is sorting out the sponsorship paperwork.
My names Becky and im 27 with a 2 year old son Lucas. We are going over with my partners job (sign writer).

Hope to hear from you all soon. xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:54 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Midlands/Staffs to Perth anyone?

Originally Posted by yellowmellow

We will be going on a 457 to Coogee just south of Fremantle (fingers crosses) Just at the start of the process the employer is sorting out the sponsorship paperwork.
My names Becky and im 27 with a 2 year old son Lucas. We are going over with my partners job (sign writer).

good luck to you.......were based just outside of coventry and hopefully will be in melbourne sometime this century
me,lee and 2 kids(8 and 6 )were going over on a pr visa..so jobs will be hunted down on arrival
best of luck to you all..............lees o/h liz
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

We're already here, from Wolverhampton to Mindarie, Perth. We're also on 457 visas.
Good luck with everything.

Leigh
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Hi there,
Worcestershire heading back to Perth v.early 2008!! Will be Northern Suburbs around Joondalup at a guess!
Good Luck!
Dan
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

oh we are not alone then, lol

Good luck to everyone,

leigh&ivan
We're already here, from Wolverhampton to Mindarie, Perth. We're also on 457 visas.

Leigh

So how is life treating you Leigh? what job is it you do? how quick did your 457 come through?

Becky xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:23 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We live in Newcastle, Staffs, off to Perth in November to see friends (Leechy 100). We are validating our visas, going to Melbourne, Adelaide and then Perth. Cant decide where we want to live yet.

Good luck

Joex
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:45 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

Hello

i'm off to adelaide, hopefully october from Walsall West midds

Regards

Martin
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:52 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yellowmellow

Yes US!! we are heading from Walsall to Perth, Secret Harbour on the 30th!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda Jayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Hi there,
Worcestershire heading back to Perth v.early 2008!! Will be Northern Suburbs around Joondalup at a guess!
Good Luck!
Dan
Hi, we are from Worcestershire too! Heading to Perth, March 2008.

Amanda
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan

Leigh

Aaaaaaghhh ....... Billy Wright. those were the days?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

we are from near dudley , west mids going to melbourne in april 2008
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

There are so many of you.

Good luck with your futures.

does anyone have Skpye?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

jack89 will become famous soon enough

hi,
New to forum , so plz be gentle.
I'm due to qualify as a mental health nurse in Dec and luckily have already been offered a job, taking perm residency and due to go in April 2008.
that's if i can get the cash together, being a poor student and all.
donations would be gratefully appreciated.
P.s currently in Selly oak,brum
Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

beckyandmarv will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jack89
hi,
New to forum , so plz be gentle.
I'm due to qualify as a mental health nurse in Dec and luckily have already been offered a job, taking perm residency and due to go in April 2008.
that's if i can get the cash together, being a poor student and all.
donations would be gratefully appreciated.
P.s currently in Selly oak,brum
Hi Jack, well done on the job,

where are you looking at going? Perth?

im sure you will be fine to get there on your poor student amount, lol

if not open a piggy bank. get a job in a bar and place a pig on the bar with a sticker on saying Jack's oz fund. Im sure it would work it does for me!

becky xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

jack89 will become famous soon enough

Hi Becky

Thx 4 that job advice, but if it means sacrificing my daily dose of Tricia and Richard and Judy, I'm not sure i could cope
Yeah i'm going to Perth , already been there twice backpacking and really loved it.
When i went for the interview( really informal, it was in a trendy cafe in Brum city centre) they offered me the choice of the city or coutryside. I said i did'nt mind either, did'nt wanna risk losing the job.
But i really wanna work in the city, and was looking at subiaco to live, though ,might be a bit too pricey.
though everythings still at the early stages , they've only just sent letters to my uni asking for references.
So fingers crossed it all goes well.
I'm all giddy and excited

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.