Mid-life crisis

Old Sep 11th 2004, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Goldend Dreamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mid-life crisis

It must be the waiting 'cause I'm seriously considering getting a tatoo.

I fancy one on my toe instead of a toe ring.

I'm not 40 yet either.

Golden Dreamer
Old Sep 11th 2004, 6:18 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by markeh
Caroline,

I like the idea of a soprts car, but you should get your hair bleached blond if you do

Bye
Mark
Hair is blonde already
Old Sep 11th 2004, 6:53 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Ouch!!
Ya know what they say - no pain, no gain
Old Sep 11th 2004, 10:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by markeh
Carolinegorka
I could go for a tattoo of a whale or a school of dolphins!

Not quite 40 yet (only 7 yeaqrs to go) but feel like it!!

Bye
Mark
Big lad then?!
Where about in the midlands are you from - I lived in Coventry for 18 years before I escaped.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 12:48 am

robertd is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I'm nearly forty, well started process for emigrating to OZ - then today went and got a tattoo (dolphin) on my way home from work - think I must be going through a mid-life crisis?
Anybody else feel like this?
Anybody think of anything else I can do while I am waiting the long wait?
Cas
My wife Louisa hit the big 40, this year, she was just a normal housewife up until 2 years ago, since then, she has had 2 tattoos, 1 on her back, she liked that that, so she had a tattoo round the top of her arm, i have yet to see anybody with a tattooo as good as hers yet, we gave up are comfy life and moved to the Gold Coast,so i think she is having a mid life crisis,not bad for a girl that went to a all girls school, and never moved from Poole,
Rob
Old Sep 12th 2004, 2:36 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by podgypossum
i was very premature in getting my midlife crisis. I was 35!!
Left my ex after 16yrs and then got my nose pierced (already got the tattoo in my twenties, a butterfly) Sadly, the nose stud didnt last long as i constantly felt like i had a huge booooger up my nose and i had to get rid of it!!

I'm 41 now... hoping i'll get a second wind and have another crisis. It was fun!!! (but i wont ditch the husband this time)
Me to PP. I was 34 got a tattoo and left my husband. Thinking about the nose stud for my 40th next year, but I aint leaving Chris ! Actually I'm quite looking forward to being 40 - I'm gonna be freewheeling downhill all the way to senility
Old Sep 12th 2004, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

It must be the in thing to get a tattoo at 40.

I got one too. I'd had this design for ages. I'd seen it on the internet and printed it off.

I was going to get it done while I was in Oz on holiday, but thought that if anything happened, I had no come back.

I'd had an afternoon off work and as I wasn't doing anything, took the plunge and stepped into the local tattoo shop. I showed my design to the guy and he did a transfer of it.

1 1/2 hours later I walked out of there. I hadn't realised at the time how big it actually was. It pretty much covers my lower back from side to side!!!

Him outdoors picked me up and I had to sit in the car for 10 minutes before I could stop shaking. As I'd had to sit very still laying over the arm of the chair for the whole time, I had all this adrenaline (sp?) inside me and I have no idea how the cheque that I wrote out for them passed through the bank as my signature was nothing like my normal one....I was just shaking so much.

Anyway I absolutely love my tattoo and am now considering another one along the top of my back. Just need to find a nice design and a good tattooist in the area.

Regards
Old Sep 12th 2004, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

Well, I'm nearly forty, well started process for emigrating to OZ - then today went and got a tattoo (dolphin) on my way home from work - think I must be going through a mid-life crisis?
Cas

We learned to play golf while we were waiting for our visas. Does that mean we're past the mid-life crisis and are preparing for over-55 housing?
Old Sep 12th 2004, 7:52 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by surreyfamily
Hello scutter

Husband is going to swop the R6 for a harley as soon as we get to oz, I don't mind looking forward to it
Kaz

i think he might keep his licence longer, that you can't argue with. Still got my eye on that two wheeled 'ute though.

or this baby...if it ever comes out!

either way just keep on two wheels! good luck.
Attached Thumbnails Mid-life crisis-k1200s_colour_1%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Sep 12th 2004, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Signman Glen is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Mid-life crisis

Cas
Hi Caroline

Well what can I say, blond hair, sports car, tattoo, it all looks sound to me.

You could do worse things like meeting strange people in pubs on a Friday night, and the tattoo could have been in a funny place. Only joking. Good post Caroline.

All the best

Signman glen

P.S. Keep the stoke posts alive

Old Sep 12th 2004, 12:58 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Cas

I went thru the same in my 20,s :scared:
I threw my ex pillock out and me and my mate decided to go into town and get tattoo,s done, she had the dolphin and i had a unicorn and then got my nose pierced, think it was a kind of revival in myself for finding the balls to get rid of the ex and re-invent myself (women eh) i took my nose thing out cos i couldnt pick my nose properly and i love a good pick, just ask Bordy.
All the best for the visa and you will sunning yourself b4 you know it on aussie sand...
Johanne
Old Sep 12th 2004, 1:06 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johanne
I went thru the same in my 20,s :scared:
I threw my ex pillock out and me and my mate decided to go into town and get tattoo,s done, she had the dolphin and i had a unicorn and then got my nose pierced, think it was a kind of revival in myself for finding the balls to get rid of the ex and re-invent myself (women eh) i took my nose thing out cos i couldnt pick my nose properly and i love a good pick, just ask Bordy.
All the best for the visa and you will sunning yourself b4 you know it on aussie sand...
Johanne

Yeah I can vouch for her disgusting habits. :scared:
Old Sep 12th 2004, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

bmxboon is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Mid-life crisis

Cas
why dont you get "YOUR NAME" tatooed on your butt!
its great when you meet people and tell them " i've got your name tattooed on my butt "
Old Sep 12th 2004, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

Hi everyone, just looking at some of your replies, and realised that we must all go a little haywire around the age of 40 - wonder if this is because we are on the downhill slope or because we can do things without the hangups of youth - also you don't have to answer to your Mum (so much!!)
Felt really restless for ages - getting the urge to do something all the time - suppose applying for Aus is part of that. Anyway, got to keep myself occupied until I go (hopefully Feb) so carry on with the suggestions.....
Cas
Old Sep 12th 2004, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future

learn to fly a plane - italian style!!!!

there's a suggestion honey!

honeybob x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.