Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Message for all people emmigrating to Adelaide

Message for all people emmigrating to Adelaide

Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Elaine M
Thanks pp,

I've just emailed them to ask if they have anything suitable.

You're brilliant!

Elaine
Do I get an introduction fee ?

Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:21 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Bix
Do I get an introduction fee ?

Since pp and I were corresponding before you came on the scene I don't think so...

Nice try though!

Elaine
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Elaine M
Since pp and I were corresponding before you came on the scene I don't think so...

Nice try though!

Elaine
I just knew u would say that

But if u don't ask u don't get eh ?

And if u do meet up over there have a lemon on me !
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:51 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Ok will do

Your turn will come Bix, don't worry.

We'll all turn up at the airport to meet you

Elaine
Old Jan 31st 2004, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Bonk again
Old Jan 31st 2004, 6:21 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by podgypossum
I am quite pleased it doesnt get too much coverage... this means we dont get overrun with hoards and masses of people...its Australias best kept secret i think!!... oh..and all the friendly, unprentious Brits come here

bump
I also don't want to shout about it, which is why I'm typing this quietly. On Travel & Adventure today (Sky ch. 553), 'Globetrekker' at 2.00pm (repeated at 7.00pm and midnight) is about Goolwa and Adelaide. But don't tell anyone......Ssshhhh!

Last edited by SteveBannister; Jan 31st 2004 at 6:28 am.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 6:43 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Old Feb 1st 2004, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Up again
Old Feb 1st 2004, 11:35 pm

Little bump...

PP, sent you a pm.

Elaine
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

up
Old Feb 4th 2004, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

BONK
Old Feb 4th 2004, 9:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by podgypossum
BONK
It has to be said for the unfit lady you claim to be you don't half do a lot of bonking

Check out the thread on page 3 from JC1.
Another Adelaide bound lost soul requiring assistance.

When do you girls meet again ?
Old Feb 4th 2004, 9:56 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
It has to be said for the unfit lady you claim to be you don't half do a lot of bonking

Check out the thread on page 3 from JC1.
Another Adelaide bound lost soul requiring assistance.

When do you girls meet again ?
when the wine lorry deliver`s it`s ware`s
Old Feb 4th 2004, 10:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by wengerboy
when the wine lorry deliver`s it`s ware`s
You spelt lorry wrong. It's CONVOY.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 10:03 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
You spelt lorry wrong. It's CONVOY.
LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.