Reload this Page >

message for ace and essex girl

message for ace and essex girl

Old May 3rd 2004, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

amanda readie will become famous soon enough
Talking message for ace and essex girl

hi,
our names are chris and amanda read.not sure how to use this forum very well to send you a personal message .we live in carlton ave westcliff on sea and are at the start of the emmigrating journey just getting all the loads of info for the tra.
chris is a hairdresser and has his own businessw in chalkwell and i am a travel agent but not working at the moment.we have two children bethany 13 and jack 08. not sure whether perth area or adelaide as the points have changed so we are waiting for the regional areas to be confirmed would love to hear from you as we are so close perhaps we could meet up for a drink look forward to hearing from you

amanda
Old May 3rd 2004, 9:02 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum....you'll find lots of useful info on here and lots of nice peeps who'll only be too happy to point you in the right direction.

Good luck with your application!

Petra
Old May 3rd 2004, 9:22 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there Amanda,

We're from just down the road from you, in Wickford.

We've been going through the migration process for what seems to have been an eternity now . Hopefully just a month or two left before we see the visas in our passports.

We're going on a 136 visa and we're heading out to Brisbane. Looking to go on a visa validation trip in August.

Let me know if I can be of any help
Old May 4th 2004, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hi
welcome to the forum - I am also an Essex girl You shouls contact Steve Bannister as he arranges Essex meets every couple of months near Lakeside.

Good luck
Old May 4th 2004, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

Anyone know when the next one is?
Old May 4th 2004, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

steve - this ones for you!
Old May 4th 2004, 9:12 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message for ace and essex girl

Originally posted by amanda readie
hi,
our names are chris and amanda read.not sure how to use this forum very well to send you a personal message .we live in carlton ave westcliff on sea and are at the start of the emmigrating journey just getting all the loads of info for the tra.
chris is a hairdresser and has his own businessw in chalkwell and i am a travel agent but not working at the moment.we have two children bethany 13 and jack 08. not sure whether perth area or adelaide as the points have changed so we are waiting for the regional areas to be confirmed would love to hear from you as we are so close perhaps we could meet up for a drink look forward to hearing from you

amanda
Hi Amanda,
Welcome to the forum. My name is Averill I am a mature Uni student and hubby Steve is an oil refinery process operator, We have two boys aged 1 and 8 and have been planning to emigrate for over four years. We definaitely want to go to Perth. If you want to chat by email please feel free to send me a PM by clicking the my PM button.

It would be really nice to meet up for a drink and a chat. It's all a bit crazy at the moment with assignments and exams but I graduate in 5 weeks time and Ive got four months off so we can arrange something for then. Also look out for Steve's Essex meets they are good fun.
kind Regards

ACE
Old May 6th 2004, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Steve - you havent told them when you are retiring
Old May 6th 2004, 6:30 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by debsy
Steve - you havent told them when you are retiring

Last month!!

I'm to busy on Sunday's, now. But if anyone else wants to take over, please feel free.

All the details are on the Calling All Essex Girls Thread

They are good fun!

Steve.