Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Merseyside to Perth????

Merseyside to Perth????

Old May 8th 2007, 10:24 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Merseyside to Perth????

This is a long shot but is anyone moving from the Merseyside area to Perth in the near future and havent shipped your stuff over yet??

Nev
Old May 9th 2007, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Default Re: Merseyside to Perth????

I am already here but wanted to say hello from one Merseysider to another! Hope you have luck in sending your stuff!
Old May 9th 2007, 3:23 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Not another RS moving to Perth ...

Hi ... good luck with everything!

Forza Milano

Originally Posted by redlion
This is a long shot but is anyone moving from the Merseyside area to Perth in the near future and havent shipped your stuff over yet??

Nev
Old May 9th 2007, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Lisa and Lance has a spectacular aura aboutLisa and Lance has a spectacular aura aboutLisa and Lance has a spectacular aura about

Got here two months ago from warrington, not Merseyside I know but as I'm a Liverpool supporter and not too far away thought that might count. We used John Mason's, stuff being cleared at the moment, very professional service and would recommend them to anyone, will negotiate aswell although recommend if you need to store, store at this end as it's cheaper.
Old May 9th 2007, 9:21 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lisa and Lance
Got here two months ago from warrington, not Merseyside I know but as I'm a Liverpool supporter and not too far away thought that might count. We used John Mason's, stuff being cleared at the moment, very professional service and would recommend them to anyone, will negotiate aswell although recommend if you need to store, store at this end as it's cheaper.
Been in Perth five years now,just thought i'd welcome another Red.Bring on Milan! Have you read Fergusons latest sh**e.Reckons Liverpool have absolutely no chance of beating Milan. Would love to be there when they bring the cup home!
Old May 9th 2007, 4:30 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Not another RS moving to Perth ...

Hi ... good luck with everything!

Forza Milano
Eh up Three, havent seen you on here for ages, hows dem blues doing and wheres ya badge We fly out friday and we have sorted the extra baggage out now, we are going to send an extra case by air its going to cost us about 200 quid but that was better than paying nearly 700 quid to singapore air cos they charge £34 PER KILO!!!! over weight and whilst im sure they wave the odd kilo through we where almost 30 kilos over so sod that. Hope all is well your end, cheers for now.

By the way any of you other folks fancy a beer at little creatures sometime soon?? they do some nice beer in there, particularly 'Rogers'.

Nev