Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Merry Xmas 2 u ALL and all the best for 2005

Merry Xmas 2 u ALL and all the best for 2005

Old Dec 17th 2004, 8:28 am
Visa Granted-MT Eliza 06

gladiatorjw will become famous soon enough
Default Merry Xmas 2 u ALL and all the best for 2005

Here's wishing everyone around the world on this forum and their families a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2005. Hope that all your dreams come true and a big thanks to Jeremy, George,Alan and all the other agents for giving extremely useful information. Also to all the members with their input.

We have just had our meds sent and I am about to post my police clearances etc today so hopefully I will be in Melbourne or Geelong one day. I am STNI 137.

GOOD LUCK
Old Dec 17th 2004, 8:55 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Xmas 2 u ALL and all the best for 2005

Originally Posted by gladiatorjw
Here's wishing everyone around the world on this forum and their families a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2005. Hope that all your dreams come true and a big thanks to Jeremy, George,Alan and all the other agents for giving extremely useful information. Also to all the members with their input.

We have just had our meds sent and I am about to post my police clearances etc today so hopefully I will be in Melbourne or Geelong one day. I am STNI 137.

GOOD LUCK
Thanks mate.

All the best to you as well.
Hope you get your visas soon.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year....

Cheers... John.....
Old Dec 17th 2004, 9:45 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Xmas 2 u ALL and all the best for 2005

Originally Posted by gladiatorjw

GOOD LUCK
Merry Christmas and all the best with the application....you're nearly there.

Paul.