Reload this Page >

Melbourne weather in October 2011

Melbourne weather in October 2011

Old Sep 11th 2011, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

ngsome1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Melbourne weather in October 2011

Folks,

we will visiting melbourne in Oct 2011. i need to have some information about the weather on October. shall we bring a sweater?
Old Sep 11th 2011, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne weather in October 2011

You will need a sweater or jackets as October can be cool. Have a look at the BOM site it will give you the weather for Melbourne and Victoria each day.
Also there is information about seasonal changes etc.

Last week it was warm here in Melbourne, this week we have an blast of cold air coming from antarctic so its back to winter weather and wet.

http://www.bom.gov.au/
Old Sep 11th 2011, 9:25 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ngsome1981
Folks,

we will visiting melbourne in Oct 2011. i need to have some information about the weather on October. shall we bring a sweater?
It'll be changeable. You'll need layers. Probably not a heavy coat but certainly a sweater and/or fleece.

Some days will be cold, some days will be hot depending on which way the wind is blowing. Generally October starts off cool but warms up by the end. But changeable is the only guarantee.
Old Sep 11th 2011, 9:51 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Just bring clothes suitable for every possible weather condition, that will see you right for the first day seriously though if you don't like the weather down there just wait a minute.
I can say this as I used to live there.
Old Sep 12th 2011, 12:20 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ngsome1981
Folks,

Definitely bring a jumper or sweater. If you are the kind of person that feels the cold, then definitely bring a jacket.

The first time I visited Melbourne was during October. I brought mostly t-shirts, shorts and one jumper, thinking that the weather would be only a little bit cooler than Brisbane. A couple of nights later, I was standing at a tram stop in the city, at about 10:30pm and it was maybe 7 or 8c. There was a gale blowing and the tram took an eternity to arrive....
Old Sep 15th 2011, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

ngsome1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Folks,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I appreciated it. Can't wait for initial entry with the whole family member

Originally Posted by asprilla
Definitely bring a jumper or sweater. If you are the kind of person that feels the cold, then definitely bring a jacket.

The first time I visited Melbourne was during October. I brought mostly t-shirts, shorts and one jumper, thinking that the weather would be only a little bit cooler than Brisbane. A couple of nights later, I was standing at a tram stop in the city, at about 10:30pm and it was maybe 7 or 8c. There was a gale blowing and the tram took an eternity to arrive....