Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Meet-ups - I am a PA, use me

Melbourne Meet-ups - I am a PA, use me

Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:33 am
Just Joined

Maddilion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Melbourne Meet-ups - I am a PA, use me

Couldn't think of a better way of describing it folks.

I've been here for two weeks now, am loving it. We are in Malvern East, have a bank, butchers, bakers, grocers, delis, pub, library, bookshop and more all within 10 minutes walking distance - I am in heaven! Any other East Suburbs posting on here?

I've had a couple of interviews and while I am waiting to hear back from them if you would like me to case some pubs in the CBD, I am sure I can force myself!

TTFN
Maddie
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

Rick-uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne Meet-ups - I am a PA, use me

Hi, I'm arriving in Melbourne on 13th Oct for two weeks to have a look and see what it's all about.

If you're about, would you like to meet up and give some advice?

I have hired a car so can get about.

Regards

Rick
Old Oct 4th 2008, 9:03 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maddilion
Couldn't think of a better way of describing it folks.

I've been here for two weeks now, am loving it. We are in Malvern East, have a bank, butchers, bakers, grocers, delis, pub, library, bookshop and more all within 10 minutes walking distance - I am in heaven! Any other East Suburbs posting on here?

I've had a couple of interviews and while I am waiting to hear back from them if you would like me to case some pubs in the CBD, I am sure I can force myself!

TTFN
Maddie
Hello Maddie

We are in Malvern East - 2 back from Central Park
Old Oct 5th 2008, 2:04 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Hello Maddie

We are in Malvern East - 2 back from Central Park
i've heard its quite cheap to buy property there, do you have a big house with pool
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:01 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
i've heard its quite cheap to buy property there, do you have a big house with pool
Mornington is cheap compared to Malvern.

Most Malvern pools are the cost of Mornington homes
Old Oct 5th 2008, 4:31 am
Just Joined

Hi,

Sorry I haven't replied to the thread, we are having technical difficulties with Telstra/Optus et al and trying to get broadband, also I hadn't received any reply emails either.

Hey ho. We are renting at the moment, we haven't sold our flat in the UK yet, so when that goes, we'll move the money over save it until our tennancy agreement runs out then try and buy then. Dan used to live in this area, the more time we spend here we think we made the right choice on where to live. So alas, no pool parties, unless I buy a paddling pool for us to sit with our feet in.

Happy to meet for a coffee, I am a lady of leisure at the moment looking for a job, and finding my feet over here. Been out for a walk in Brighton today, which was lovely. Blue sky and sea, golden sand, sun on our skin etc.

TTFN M
Old Oct 5th 2008, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all

i work in malvern next to the Angel Its ok if u lke Chinese take aways aprt from that nuthin happenin
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:11 pm
Has left the building

Originally Posted by stewmac
i work in malvern next to the Angel Its ok if u lke Chinese take aways aprt from that nuthin happenin
Walk further up Glenferrie towards high street
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:10 am
Account Closed

Bollocks, there's always something happening at your hoose

p.s I am a nurse, use me
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all

Didnt think u liked being used
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:26 am
Account Closed

Didnt think u liked being used
couldn't resist , dont understand the title of this thread at all, why does the op want used
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

Maybe they are submissive and enjoy being used ?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:12 am
Just Joined

cmf124 will become famous soon enough

I'm up for a meet up. I'm tired of wandering the streets of Melbourne alone and trying to sort a job and new house!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:52 am
Just Joined

If you read the original post, you would see that I have only just arrived so while I am looking for a job I offered to scout out locations for a Melbourne meet-up. Then as I am a PA, organise it for you all, as in the meet-ups section everyone seemed to want to get together but no-one could be bothered to do anything with it. There were also complaints that you always used to meet in the same pubs.

So 'use me' was to use my skills, not because I am submissive. Try reading it.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Maddilion
If you read the original post, you would see that I have only just arrived so while I am looking for a job I offered to scout out locations for a Melbourne meet-up. Then as I am a PA, organise it for you all, as in the meet-ups section everyone seemed to want to get together but no-one could be bothered to do anything with it. There were also complaints that you always used to meet in the same pubs.

So 'use me' was to use my skills, not because I am submissive. Try reading it.

ehhhhhhhh we was avin a laaaarrrf , no offense meant,

i have arranged plenty of meets, here and in the u.k , its amazing the amount of peeps who turn up but dont post, so anywhere for a meet is worth a go

goodluck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.