Melbourne Meet?

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 9:30 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by CBLORAC
hi jo, we live near centre road, in berwick, been to kambrya school today with our son he starts on monday. the uniforms cost an absolute fortune. I hope a meet is going to be organised, any where will do, it will be nice to meet new people and for our children to meet, also with other expats children. So let us all make the date for the meet and have a great time.

Hi CB
centre rd, is that the one down Narre Warren-Cranbourne Rd? i cant find my Melways... if so i used to live in the unit facing the garden centre just b4 the caravan park, and also on Fernwood Rd in Fountain Gate ( oh happy days ) ..
hope to cya at the next meetup
johanne
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 11:58 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

You come off the Freeway at second sign for Berwick Johanne, turn right at lights then right again at next lights & thats Centre Rd. Ive got a friend who is a Scottish nurse that lives there.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 8:50 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

So someone in the know,

anyone want to make a date and location and go for it.

having only been in Melbourne for a week I will just follow whatever is recommended.

Would be good to meet for a drink (or two)

Ian
Old Aug 6th 2004, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Costellos would be good again.. Close to the majority of peeps and the kids can come along..

Give us a date and time

The BooBoos

Old Aug 6th 2004, 12:38 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by ianj
So someone in the know,

anyone want to make a date and location and go for it.

having only been in Melbourne for a week I will just follow whatever is recommended.

Would be good to meet for a drink (or two)

Ian
Hi Ian
hope all is ok down in St.Kilda !! stay away from the kerbs late at night tho
:lecture: i think the village green would be ok but a bit further out for some peeps....
johanne
Old Aug 7th 2004, 12:13 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I can't do next weekend, at all. But any other time we're pretty free
Old Aug 7th 2004, 1:18 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by hevs
I can't do next weekend, at all. But any other time we're pretty free

Kewl, next weekend sounds perfect then, a Hevs free meet woohooo.

ps, only kiddin, I can't make it either.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Neil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really nice
Default Re: Melbourne Meet?

We arrive in Melbourne on 3rd September and we are staying in apartments on William St in the CBD for 3 weeks. It would be great to see a few friendly UK faces in our first weeks there. Any chance we could join a meeting sometime in early September?

A little bit more about us:- I am 44, the missus is 46 and we have a 6 year old son.

Thanks.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 5:52 pm
Madwoman

katyjoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by woody1974
All the best mate and tell sue to watch out for the spiders, c u when you come back to paradise (lol)
stu has been moved into e block from monday and knowbody has mentioned you today mate so you may be ok for a price

old goat spitting feathers and counting money today

good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight

ave a good trip and take sokme photos

tell sue not to worry too much :scared: :scared:
Hi Woody,

Just noticed you are from the west midlands, we are too. I was wondering where you were from and what are your plans for moving to OZ. We too are going to Melbourne, to the south eastern suburbs. Our house is up for sale and when that sells we will have a date to leave! We are currently in Staffordshire, where in the midlands are you?

Katyjoy
Old Aug 9th 2004, 6:08 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by katyjoy
Hi Woody,

Just noticed you are from the west midlands, we are too. I was wondering where you were from and what are your plans for moving to OZ. We too are going to Melbourne, to the south eastern suburbs. Our house is up for sale and when that sells we will have a date to leave! We are currently in Staffordshire, where in the midlands are you?

Katyjoy

Another one for South Eastern Suburbs, I can see a big Xmas party coming up this year.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 11:15 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

*whisper*

hey bordy, i just wish they'd all bugger off, we came overhere to get away from all them pommy riff raff Now its gonna be "pomwick" or "ferntree pommy" All i can say is they better not start waving the union jack around when the Olympics are on!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2004, 9:10 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Pommie riff raff gathering

We're here at last & would love to meet up with any fellow riff raff. Next 2 Sat lunchtimes (14 & 21) would not be good though, as we're gonna be out buying a house. After that, it should be less manic.

Can do an evening drink-up almost any time, though

Anya (still jet lagged but at least I know where the gin bottle is!).
Old Aug 10th 2004, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pommie riff raff gathering

Originally Posted by anya4oz
We're here at last & would love to meet up with any fellow riff raff. Next 2 Sat lunchtimes (14 & 21) would not be good though, as we're gonna be out buying a house. After that, it should be less manic.

Can do an evening drink-up almost any time, though

Anya (still jet lagged but at least I know where the gin bottle is!).
Anya glad to hear you arrived safely- good luck with the house buying.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:05 pm
Madwoman

katyjoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Another one for South Eastern Suburbs, I can see a big Xmas party coming up this year.

An rather large xmas party indeed would be awesome!!!! Count us in.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Hi guys, been here for 4 weeks now and got most things sorted, how come we are 6 pages into a thread and havent got a time and date fixed up for the meet, I'm in Mornington now which I know is a bit far out for some so dont want to suggest you all travel down here but we are willing to drive out to meet up with the rest of you.

Andy. Living the dream and lovin it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.