Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Meal - 4th November

Melbourne Meal - 4th November

Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:00 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne Meal - 4th November

Originally Posted by pen8uin
Thanks cas for the organising and meghan for the restaurant choice.

pete and I had a great night, it was great to meet some new people, thankyou for making us feel so welcome.

definitely up for the next one!

cheers

louise
Not a problem will try and meet up b4 then cas & meghan did good
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:04 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pen8uin
Thanks cas for the organising and meghan for the restaurant choice.

pete and I had a great night, it was great to meet some new people, thankyou for making us feel so welcome.

definitely up for the next one!

cheers

louise

Your're welcome...and it was really good to meet you....and remember Cafe Vatza
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:14 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Your're welcome...and it was really good to meet you....and remember Cafe Vatza
we should have a sunday arvo meet there one day (the men as well )
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shazmac
we should have a sunday arvo meet there one day (the men as well )
yes...but it doesn't have to be a 'formal' meet

cheers mate
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Melbourne Meal - 4th November

Hi everybody!
Thanks all for last night! especially CasG and Sass etc.
Ummmmm, today I came to the state library to send you photos in my camera but...but camera is with me... you know... I just found out that I had no USB cable and we have forgotten to bring it !!!!! :scared:

So sorry but gonna send them ASAP!

Thanks again,
PS. Can anybody with a better memory send me those photos?
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:20 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

cheers mate
That would be good as maybe we could bring the boys
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Barbitana
Hi everybody!
Thanks all for last night! especially CasG and Sass etc.
Ummmmm, today I came to the state library to send you photos in my camera but...but camera is with me... you know... I just found out that I had no USB cable and we have forgotten to bring it !!!!! :scared:

So sorry but gonna send them ASAP!

Thanks again,
PS. Can anybody with a better memory send me those photos?
Where did you rush off too??!! no goodbye...shame on you both !

Glad you had a nice time though...life and soul during the meal
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Yep...no problemo ...there is an area at the back where they can go mad...with toys.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry Cas! we looked for you but you left earlier! but said goodbye to eveybody else so sorrrrrrrry! the habit of sleeping soon and a very busy day urged me to leave next time we would be LAST Leaving! Promisssse!
Thanks again for hospitality!

Where did you rush off too??!! no goodbye...shame on you both !

Glad you had a nice time though...life and soul during the meal
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:38 am
disability worker

cheers mate
No just coffee and chats
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:39 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

No just coffee and chats

When?
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:40 am
disability worker

that would be good the toys are not for the big boys though
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:42 am

Ha ha there again who was asking you anyhow
Me
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:44 am
disability worker

Me
Ur welcome as long as you are a good boy and play nice with the other boys
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:45 am
disability worker

When?
Not sure just something i thought of will sort out and let you know

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.