Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Meal - 4th November

Melbourne Meal - 4th November

Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne Meal - 4th November

Wasn't that a good night Thanks to all who turned up....and a big thanks to Megan for chosing the place.

Trust me to pick on the nutter on the tram .....Christ, I thought he was going to come for some dinner when he got off with us :scared:

Can anyone who took pics email them to me please ?

I'll put another thread up for the next one soon - think I mentioned to someone mid-Dec
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:44 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Wasn't that a good night Thanks to all who turned up....and a big thanks to Megan for chosing the place.

Trust me to pick on the nutter on the tram .....Christ, I thought he was going to come for some dinner when he got off with us :scared:

Can anyone who took pics email them to me please ?

I'll put another thread up for the next one soon - think I mentioned to someone mid-Dec
His name wasn't Steve was it, I met a guy from Portsmouth been here 8 years lives in Mentone.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
His name wasn't Steve was it, I met a guy from Portsmouth been here 8 years lives in Mentone.
Hmmm....that sounds familiar.....he was wearing a pink slip and a black bra....no front teeth
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:46 pm
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Did he have a bra on and a pink mini slip and hid nutsfords on show
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:47 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm....that sounds familiar.....he was wearing a pink slip and a black bra....no front teeth
Nah not him, not that unusual for early hours Melbourne though
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:47 pm
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot the teeth but i remembered his nutsfords ha ha
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:49 pm
disability worker

So why was you not at the meal i wanted to meet you
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:51 pm

Originally Posted by shazmac
So why was you not at the meal i wanted to meet you
I would have loved to have been there Shaz, but my sister is coming for a week at the beginning of December and saving our money for then as it will be full on and I wont be able to work that week and as a casual wont get paid.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:53 pm
Account Closed

Well, no....but this was 7pm
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:53 pm
disability worker

I would have loved to have been there Shaz, but my sister is coming for a week at the beginning of December and saving our money for then as it will be full on and I wont be able to work that week and as a casual wont get paid.
I know about not getting paid i work with agency yer the hourly rate is good but thats it hope to meet you next time mate
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:54 pm
disability worker

Well, no....but this was 7pm
Pics are on the way give me 5 mins
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:54 pm
Account Closed

I forgot the teeth but i remembered his nutsfords ha ha
Thats because you were staring at them..
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:58 pm

I know about not getting paid i work with agency yer the hourly rate is good but thats it hope to meet you next time mate
That's it mate, I've had 4 days last week and four days next and I have to put it aside as I could have nothing after that before my sister arrives and I want her to have a good time.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

pen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nice

Thanks cas for the organising and meghan for the restaurant choice.

pete and I had a great night, it was great to meet some new people, thankyou for making us feel so welcome.

definitely up for the next one!

cheers

louise
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:59 pm
disability worker

Thats because you were staring at them..
I was not they just happened to be in my eye shot thats all ha ha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.