Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Meal - 4th November

Melbourne Meal - 4th November

Old Nov 1st 2006, 9:08 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne Meal - 4th November

Seems as though there are loads and loads of us meeting in the pub....13 off the top of my head..

For those who want a drink - then we'll meet around 6pm ...or earlier?

There is a train at 6.46 from the station just across the Nepean ...and then we get a tram..112 towards Preston which get to the stop...cnr of Leicester and Brunswick at 7.16 ..meal booked for 7.30.

I'm going to ring them again, and ask for 30 seats ....up to now we have 28 coming...WOOHOO !!!
Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:12 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Of the bottle shop, not the pub and I don't hear any complaints when I bring some chocolate home

Originally Posted by MoshPit
Sass is a regular, so she would know
Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:45 am
Sass73's Other Half

MoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sass73
Of the bottle shop, not the pub and I don't hear any complaints when I bring some chocolate home
Nor will you ever have any
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:34 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MoshPit
Nor will you ever have any
got a sweet tooth have you mosh
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

pen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nice

Originally Posted by CasG
Seems as though there are loads and loads of us meeting in the pub....13 off the top of my head..

There is a train at 6.46 from the station just across the Nepean ...and then we get a tram..112 towards Preston which get to the stop...cnr of Leicester and Brunswick at 7.16 ..meal booked for 7.30.

I'm going to ring them again, and ask for 30 seats ....up to now we have 28 coming...WOOHOO !!!
excellent! sounds like a brilliant plan. lookin forward to meeting all you guys on saturday.

pen8uin (louise)
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 5:36 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pen8uin
excellent! sounds like a brilliant plan. lookin forward to meeting all you guys on saturday.

pen8uin (louise)
I think the brits must have landed in Elsternwick area its mad to think how many of us live this way so it should be fun also looking forward to meeting you guys as well
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 5:50 am
disability worker

Originally Posted by CasG

For those who want a drink - then we'll meet around 6pm ...or earlier
I think we best make it 4 O'Clock he he he he yer
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 9:37 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Ozzieeagle +1
Pen8uin+3
Cas+1
Sass+1
Mackinnon+1
Pomster+1
Deerhunter+1
Andrew
Mattc+1
Shazmac+1
Teliko21+1
Chessp +1
Barbitana+1
Priti (sp)

That makes 28 now ...

I have phoned the Viet-Rose this evening, and asked them to put the number of seats up to 30.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening !!
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 9:50 am
disability worker

Thanks for sorting the night out cas cu tomorrow
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:10 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Have to say a BIG Thank You to Meghan for picking the restaurant. The food was absolutely wonderful.
I hope everyone enjoyed the night out
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:25 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, it was another good night....lots of new faces and lots of seasoned meeters

It's just a shame I never got contact details of the guy I met on the tram :scared:
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:33 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

:scared:
Originally Posted by Shakmaty

It's just a shame I never got contact details of the guy I met on the tram :scared:
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:39 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

:scared:
He siad he was an expat....originally from Portsmouth
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:31 pm
disability worker

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
He siad he was an expat....originally from Portsmouth
thought he was from Nutsford :scared:
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:39 pm
disability worker

Have to say a BIG Thank You to Meghan for picking the restaurant. The food was absolutely wonderful.
I hope everyone enjoyed the night out
Yes nice one Megan like sass said the food was good no one said any different i think it will be a place to go again
And a big thanks to Cas for booking it nice one mate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.