Wikiposts

Melbourne January meet??

Old Jan 2nd 2005, 2:11 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne January meet??

Originally Posted by caz41
hi everybody

count us in me, hubby 13, 11 and 8 year old, only been here 2 and 1/2 weeks so looking forward to meeting everyone.

Caz

Your hubby is only 13???

Will post more exact details soon. Will look forward to meeting you all.

Hels
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 9:02 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Hels
Your hubby is only 13???

Hels
Quite likely - mine has a *mental* age of 13....

(just as well, really, as my mental age is about 12 - we are well matched!)

Anya.
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 9:32 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Quite likely - mine has a *mental* age of 13....

(just as well, really, as my mental age is about 12 - we are well matched!)

Anya.
Husband's tend to regress quite a bit once the honeymoon's over

Wayne, 12½
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 9:33 am
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point

Er...............What time ?
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

caz41 will become famous soon enough

Your hubby is only 13???

Will post more exact details soon. Will look forward to meeting you all.

Hels
no but he acts it at times, ooops!!
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 8:53 pm
Account Closed

Steve....

Very good point!! We will be coming down from Bendigo, which will take a good 2 hrs to get into St Kilda, so not too much earlier than 12 would be good for us.

So, should we say 12 noon? How does that suit everyone?

Steve, can you give some really specific instructions on where we are meeting at StKilda??? Parking etc would be great....

Are there BBQ's there? Or should we just bring a picnic???

Cheers,

Hels
xxx
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Steve....

Very good point!! We will be coming down from Bendigo, which will take a good 2 hrs to get into St Kilda, so not too much earlier than 12 would be good for us.

Steve, can you give some really specific instructions on where we are meeting at StKilda??? Parking etc would be great....

Cheers,

Hels
xxx
HELLO AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
I'm back from the family xmas and the parents 50th wedding anniversary and madly washing, ironing sorting household out before I fly to Melbourne on Wednesday...only 2 more sleeps to go!

Hels well done for organising- whats happened to Bordy? is he still busy with the rellies?
I'll be in Box Hill so can catch the train- do the trams go to the beach area and is the meeting place obvious?

What's the weather doing? I'm just deciding what to pack for the trip?

I've got the Revels for Hevs and Bordy, any other orders before I take a last minute shopping trip into Woking?

See you all soon
Helinuk
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by helinuk
HELLO AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
I'm back from the family xmas and the parents 50th wedding anniversary and madly washing, ironing sorting household out before I fly to Melbourne on Wednesday...only 2 more sleeps to go!

Hels well done for organising- whats happened to Bordy? is he still busy with the rellies?
I'll be in Box Hill so can catch the train- do the trams go to the beach area and is the meeting place obvious?

What's the weather doing? I'm just deciding what to pack for the trip?

I've got the Revels for Hevs and Bordy, any other orders before I take a last minute shopping trip into Woking?

See you all soon
Helinuk
H....Its great to see you!! Hope your Christmas and New Year were great!!

If you need a lift home after the get together, let us know. Would be happy to help out. Not sure we will be down early enough to pick you up on the way.

I have asked Steve to post where he is talking about for the get together, so I am sure he will all let us know soon. The trams do go along the Esplanade so you shouldnt have any probs getting to us.

Am so looking forward to you coming up to see us here in Bendigo. Will have to be a weekend as I got a job!! If you are interested, we are meeting with some friends on the 15th to go to Ballarat and Soverign Hill if you havent already been? You can come up on the Friday if you want and stay the weekend with Paul and I??

PM me and let me know...

Hels
xxx
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

H....Its great to see you!! Hope your Christmas and New Year were great!!

If you need a lift home after the get together, let us know. Would be happy to help out. Not sure we will be down early enough to pick you up on the way.

I have asked Steve to post where he is talking about for the get together, so I am sure he will all let us know soon. The trams do go along the Esplanade so you shouldnt have any probs getting to us.

Am so looking forward to you coming up to see us here in Bendigo. Will have to be a weekend as I got a job!! If you are interested, we are meeting with some friends on the 15th to go to Ballarat and Soverign Hill if you havent already been? You can come up on the Friday if you want and stay the weekend with Paul and I??

PM me and let me know...

Hels
xxx
Thanks Hels have sent a PM
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 8:39 am
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point

Was thinking about page 57 K9 or more specifically 2N H4. The Catani gardens.
toilet near by ,BBQ and playground.

It's about a 5 min walk fron the junction of Jacka Blvd and Fitzroy street.
There is parking available on Beaconsfield Pde (meter)

Steve....

Cheers,

Hels
xxx
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 5:01 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by helinuk

I'm here.
Just took Sister, Brother in law & triplets back to the airport today after three very busy but fantastic weeks in & around Melbourne. Sister loved it & now wants to move here, not sure if she can though, I might e mail Alan Collett for info.
Anyway I think I should be ok for meet up, not sure if that was middle Saturday of the Aus open tennis which we were gonna go to but I should be ok.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 5:40 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Just realised that the meet date coincides with my dads visit so unfortunateley we won't be able to make this one as we will be up country.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

colinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant future

Hi All,

Happy New Year to you. First night on dial up, I need broadband ASAP!!!!!

The 22nd at St Kilda(wind allowing) sounds great, please confirm exact location closer to the date - close to a toilet sounds good !!!

That will be me Colin, Tracey and kids - Lewis(12) Hayley(9)

Look forward to meeting you all.

The Morgans

Anyone else living in Manor Lakes, Wyndham Vale?
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 10:01 pm
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough

Ok, so far I have got;

Hels & Paul
Anypans = 2 + 2
Tony and Cas
Anya4oz
Melibeam
Helinuk
Jaykay
Bordy
Nessa
Vickeyvixen
Melbournhelp

We also have a friend of my Hubby's who now lives in Melbourne and he and his family said they would like to come even tho they dont come on to this site.
We'll be there. Contact you guys nearer the time.

John and Kim
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 10:04 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HUP
Just realised that the meet date coincides with my dads visit so unfortunateley we won't be able to make this one as we will be up country.
Yep! aint we the lucky ones. Second set of inlaws in less than 3 months

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.