Melbourne January meet??

Wikiposts

Melbourne January meet??

Old Jan 1st 2005, 10:23 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne January meet??

Originally Posted by melbournehelp
Happy New Year Hels, hope you get all you want this year...including a meet in Bendigo.
As you are da boss, I suggest you make an executive decision.
I also think we should make it a fundraiser for the disaster,see if we can make it the biggest Melbourne meet in history .
I reiterate my love of St.Kilda gardens !

Steve

Thanks Steve, Happy New Year to you and yours as well.

I love the idea of the fundraiser idea and we should have some kind of collection going on, however I dont want to force the issue as I know alot of people have given already and I know people are doing all they can. But I am happy to provide a bucket for people to put donations into and will send it off, if thats what people want?

Ok, so we have had a couple of people think St Kilda is good. Can we have a consensus please? Anyone AGAINST going to St Kilda for the meet?????

Hels
xxx
Old Jan 1st 2005, 10:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
No, you're not

I'll be there (feeling positive at the moment!)

Cas x

Cas,

You WILL be here....I have faith!!

Happy New Year to you and Tony.....

Hels
xxx
Old Jan 1st 2005, 10:26 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hels
Cas,

You WILL be here....I have faith!!

Happy New Year to you and Tony.....

Hels
xxx
Cheers Hels, same to you

Cas xx
Old Jan 1st 2005, 10:30 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Cheers Hels, same to you

Cas xx
Are we going to the Melb'n meet?

Actually if I do, I may break the record for going to the most different meets in a few months......North West, Kent, and Melb'n!
Old Jan 1st 2005, 10:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tonyk38

Actually if I do, I may break the record for going to the most different meets in a few months......North West, Kent, and Melb'n!
Hope we are!!! Cas
Old Jan 1st 2005, 10:34 am
Account Closed

~L~ Tony....I have been to a Peterborough and an Essex Meet and now the Melbourne one....

I am about to put a list together of who is coming....Think we already have a pretty good crowd of people...should be a great day!!

Hels
Old Jan 1st 2005, 10:40 am
Account Closed

~L~ Tony....I have been to a Peterborough and an Essex Meet and now the Melbourne one....

I am about to put a list together of who is coming....Think we already have a pretty good crowd of people...should be a great day!!

Hels
Add us on please !! I'll PM you my email address, as I AM GOING TO GET MY VISA THIS WEEK and so will have to depend on internet cafes for a bit!

Cas xx
Old Jan 1st 2005, 10:53 am
Account Closed

Ok, so far I have got;

Hels & Paul
Anypans = 2 + 2
Tony and Cas
Anya4oz
Melibeam
Helinuk
Jaykay
Bordy
Nessa
Vickeyvixen
Melbournhelp

We also have a friend of my Hubby's who now lives in Melbourne and he and his family said they would like to come even tho they dont come on to this site.
Old Jan 1st 2005, 12:16 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Ok, so far I have got;

Hels & Paul
Anypans = 2 + 2
Tony and Cas
Anya4oz
Melibeam
Helinuk
Jaykay
Bordy
Nessa
Vickeyvixen
Melbournhelp

We also have a friend of my Hubby's who now lives in Melbourne and he and his family said they would like to come even tho they dont come on to this site.
That's me & hubby (MarkMyWords) - tho' we will not be bringing our cats

BTW I am sure that Scottish (she doesn't post on here very much) & her hubby will come along, too.

Anya.
Old Jan 1st 2005, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
That's me & hubby (MarkMyWords) - tho' we will not be bringing our cats

BTW I am sure that Scottish (she doesn't post on here very much) & her hubby will come along, too.

Anya.
Looking forward to it! Now that I know I'm going!
Old Jan 1st 2005, 12:22 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by melbournehelp
Happy New Year Hels, hope you get all you want this year...including a meet in Bendigo.
As you are da boss, I suggest you make an executive decision.
I also think we should make it a fundraiser for the disaster,see if we can make it the biggest Melbourne meet in history .
I reiterate my love of St.Kilda gardens !

Steve
A fundraiser sounds a really good idea. It seems very important that we all remember to keep donating in the weeks to come, as for many of those affected their problems have only just begun .

BTW I am trying to find some Melbourne-based organisation that will accept goods as well as cash (we have already donated & will keep doing so, but also have loads of clothes, household goods etc that I am sure people in the ravaged areas could make use of).

I'll post up a new thread about that here, to friends & on Britvics, & if I get any answers, will let people here know.

Anya.
Old Jan 1st 2005, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

Looking forward to it! Now that I know I'm going!
Like to see you know what is good for you!!
Old Jan 1st 2005, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year everyone. St Kilda sounds good, I will be there with the three kids. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mel
Old Jan 1st 2005, 5:12 pm
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll bring the footballs and goal posts !!
Old Jan 1st 2005, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

caz41 will become famous soon enough

hi everybody

count us in me, hubby 13, 11 and 8 year old, only been here 2 and 1/2 weeks so looking forward to meeting everyone.

Caz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.