Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne expats meet?

Melbourne expats meet?

Old Apr 30th 2004, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Have a safe journey Anya & Cya next week.
Have a great lunch meet up
- wish I was there already to meet up too
You had better take your camera Jaykay, I want to see some piccies of you all!
Have a great knees up
Old Apr 30th 2004, 12:02 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by helinuk
Have a great lunch meet up
- wish I was there already to meet up too
You had better take your camera Jaykay, I want to see some piccies of you all!
Have a great knees up
When do you get here Helin ??
Old Apr 30th 2004, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

When do you get here Helin ??
Not for a long time! we are waiting for daughter to finish her GCSE'S -next summer. but I'm thinking of coming over again either in Nov. or feb for another visit. I am not a fan of uk winter
Old Apr 30th 2004, 12:08 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by helinuk
Not for a long time! we are waiting for daughter to finish her GCSE'S -next summer. but I'm thinking of coming over again either in Nov. or feb for another visit. I am not a fan of uk winter
Feels like UK Winter here just now, we have wind, rain & hail forecast tomorrow with a fantastic top of 14 degrees. I even bought a Chiminea today so when we sit out on the decking were not shivering.
Old Apr 30th 2004, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Feels like UK Winter here just now, we have wind, rain & hail forecast tomorrow with a fantastic top of 14 degrees. I even bought a Chiminea today so when we sit out on the decking were not shivering.
Jaykay will tell you it was a chilly 8c when I landed nov 2nd ,we met at Templestowe and all shivered our way through the meet!
At least you'll all be indoors next sat.
I'm going to take more notice of the temps in Melb. over the next few months. I can cope with 14c as a winter temp. its only 7c here today I've just put the heating back on ..uk spring, raining cold and a bank holiday on Monday forecast for rain and cold too! Enjoy your chiminea
Old Apr 30th 2004, 1:10 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

A Chiminea? Wozzat? I thought it was a car made by TVR....?

So much to learn....

Off to LHR now so see you guys in 12000 miles' time!

Anya & Mr Anya.
Old Apr 30th 2004, 1:12 pm
The Godfather

Originally posted by anya4oz
A Chiminea? Wozzat? I thought it was a car made by TVR....?

So much to learn....

Off to LHR now so see you guys in 12000 miles' time!

Anya & Mr Anya.

All the best Anya, I'll explain Chiminea next week to you
Old May 7th 2004, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Thought I'd just bump this back to the top in case anyone hasn't been on the board for a while and wants to come and join the crowd.

See you all tomorrow

Regards
Old May 7th 2004, 1:47 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Jaykay
Thought I'd just bump this back to the top in case anyone hasn't been on the board for a while and wants to come and join the crowd.

See you all tomorrow

Regards
Yay! We'll be there - think we are now over the jet lag so may even be able to make sensible conversation!

Till tomorrow,
Anya & Mr Anya.
Old May 7th 2004, 2:51 am
The Godfather

Yay, midday Saturday at Village Green corner of Springvale Rd & Ferntree Gully RD. Table booked under the name " Leighton". No Collingwood scarves allowed & definetly no blowtorches, you know who you are.
Old May 7th 2004, 3:59 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, midday Saturday at Village Green corner of Springvale Rd & Ferntree Gully RD. Table booked under the name " Leighton". No Collingwood scarves allowed & definetly no blowtorches, you know who you are.
Old May 7th 2004, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old May 8th 2004, 6:20 am
Just Joined

slec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mel meet

Only just seen this so missed out let us know how it went.
Are there any other meets planed that anyone knows about in this area.
Old May 8th 2004, 6:20 am
Just Joined

slec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mel meet

Only just seen this so missed out let us know how it went.
Are there any other meets planed that anyone knows about in this area.