Reload this Page >

Melbourne drinks!

Melbourne drinks!

Old Feb 13th 2005, 2:21 am
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough
Default Melbourne drinks!

Hi all!

I just wondered if any Melbourneites are up for a few beers sometime?

Nothing fancy just a bit of a pub crawl (avoiding the bars on King Street if you know what i mean!)

FremantleRaider
Old Feb 13th 2005, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

wafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nice
Default Re: Melbourne drinks!

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
Hi all!

Nothing fancy just a bit of a pub crawl (avoiding the bars on King Street if you know what i mean!)

FremantleRaider
How can you do a pub crawl in Melbourne,the bars are miles apart?????
Old Feb 13th 2005, 5:21 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafoo1
How can you do a pub crawl in Melbourne,the bars are miles apart?????

I have done it quite a few times. It's not so much the distance between venues that kills ya but some of the prices!! and the lack of pub TABs Speaking of the gee gees was anyone else backing Elvis first up at Caulfield yesterday?? that nag's going to win the melbourne cup in a few years I tells ya!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Roy Edward Taylor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all!

FremantleRaider
Hi,

I'd like to join any of you for drinks. I've been living in Melbourne on a sponsored 457 for the past 4 years, my job ended last year, just as I recieved my PR. I've been in Lancashire for the past three months, but I'm flying back to Melbourne on the 21st February, and desperate to find a job.

How do we organise a meet-up?

Roy
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:59 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Hi all!

FremantleRaider
Count me in..I'm there on the 1st of March. Gave Willow mine and Cas phone number so feel free to bell us in March some time, and you can show me a few places to get sloshed.

Take it easy

Carl