Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Curry Night!

Melbourne Curry Night!

Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:09 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne Curry Night!

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
5 ft 4.

about 8 stone.

Refuse to have scales in the house, don't want my girls getting weight obsessed.
Snap... I'm just over.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:54 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Saturday the 20th ...any takers for the Roti Boti in Hampton?
Meet 7.30pm
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:03 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

The 20th is good with us!!

And Cas, I'm free Wed's or Thursday if you are.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:06 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lor

And Cas, I'm free
Ok John Inman.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:07 pm
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by lor

And Cas, I'm free Wed's or Thursday if you are.
Great !

I'm off Wednesday
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:14 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Great !

I'm off Wednesday
Wednesday it is then

I'm off to bed now. But I'll PM over my phone tomorrow.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:17 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bordy
Ok John Inman.
But not quiet, the same in a Somerset accent!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:18 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lor
But not quiet, the same in a Somerset accent!!
Get to bed. I'll see ya soon.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:21 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

Get to bed. I'll see ya soon.
Night then!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:23 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by lor
Night then!!
Ni night Laura.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:17 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

Ni night Laura.
Now you sound like my Gramp!!(or grump if you like)
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:17 am
Just Joined

SharonTyler is a glorious beacon of lightSharonTyler is a glorious beacon of lightSharonTyler is a glorious beacon of lightSharonTyler is a glorious beacon of lightSharonTyler is a glorious beacon of lightSharonTyler is a glorious beacon of lightSharonTyler is a glorious beacon of lightSharonTyler is a glorious beacon of lightSharonTyler is a glorious beacon of lightSharonTyler is a glorious beacon of lightSharonTyler is a glorious beacon of light

Hello, I'm new to this whole website thing, but my sister put me onto it. Did I see that there is a meet up, in a curry house in Hampton? Is that Saturday the 20th Oct? If so, I would be up for coming along if that's ok. I have been here for about 2.5 years, but really miss the good ol' British wit and sense of humour. And what better to dine on then the national dish as well. Cheers! Shaz
x
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:28 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Ya Mo B Dere.

Hopefully............

Buzzy
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

melbourne07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Melbourne Curry Night!

hi all ... am also new to this site this is my first post, was reading posts on ********.com and someone suggested this one which i didn't know about ...

so - OH and i moving to back to melbourne in early nov after nearly 5 years absence and thrilled to see there is a curry night going on!! too lazy to read all 20 pages of the thread so can i ask if its open to anyone, how often you meet and what the age group (if there is one) is usually??

cheers! Cal
Old Sep 30th 2007, 6:55 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by melbourne07
hi all ... am also new to this site this is my first post, was reading posts on ********.com and someone suggested this one which i didn't know about ...

so - OH and i moving to back to melbourne in early nov after nearly 5 years absence and thrilled to see there is a curry night going on!! too lazy to read all 20 pages of the thread so can i ask if its open to anyone, how often you meet and what the age group (if there is one) is usually??

cheers! Cal
Hi

The curry nights have been going on for about a year...and we've had around 8 so far....so around every one or two months.

My OH and I have been here for nearly 3 years...so not just open to new people at all.

Give us a shout when you're here, or keep your eye on here.

Ages...well, anyone really...though kids don't come ...apart from one babe in arms.
Cas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.