Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne CBD After Work Drinkers Club Back On.Friday 6th Feb, All welcome

Melbourne CBD After Work Drinkers Club Back On.Friday 6th Feb, All welcome

Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Melbourne CBD After Work Drinkers Club Back On.Friday 6th Feb, All welcome

Now that my shop is self sufficient i have time to start doing CBD after works Drinkers Clubs again.

New Venue to Give it a try. Its close to the old spot, just purely because its English and easy to find and most of all easy to get to from Fklinders Street Station for newbies.

The meet after will be different venue.

Venue: Sherlock Holmes Pub, 415 Collins Street 03) 9629 1146
Time : 7pm Onwards
Date : Friday 6th Feb
http://www.yourbars.com.au/guide/she...nd_restaurant/

Come one come all.

So far

Mr Anderson (alan )
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
DjamesBurgess(dave)
JonnyE

Put your name down if you fancy coming, there are no clicky groups. If you like a laugh and an after work beer then join us.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Melbourne CBD After Work Drinkers Club Back On.Friday 6th Feb, All welcome

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
Now that my shop is self sufficient i have time to start doing CBD after works Drinkers Clubs again.

New Venue to Give it a try. Its close to the old spot, just purely because its English and easy to find and most of all easy to get to from Fklinders Street Station for newbies.

Come one come all.

So far

Mr Anderson (alan )
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
DjamesBurgess(dave)
JonnyE

Put your name down if you fancy coming, there are no clicky groups. If you like a laugh and an after work beer then join us.

So far

Mr Anderson (alan )
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
DjamesBurgess(dave)
JohnnyE
Duncan
Luke n Wends

Maybes
Ukecadet (danny and jules)
Hereshoping (martha and matt)
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 10:22 am
Just Joined

devvers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne CBD After Work Drinkers Club Back On.Friday 6th Feb, All welcome

I'd like to pop down at some point. I've a mate visiting that weekend and not sure where to take her. Will you be there for the evening?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

steve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the rough

Come one come all.

So far

Mr Anderson (alan )
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
DjamesBurgess(dave)
JonnyE

I have heard of this place...
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice

Hi,

I'm Rick and I'll be flying over to work in Melbourne for 6 months (initially). I'm actually arriving on the 3rd of Feb and it would be good to meet up with you all.

Mind if my name is added to the list?

Cheers

Rick (aka Hawkwind)
Old Jan 24th 2009, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by devvers
I'd like to pop down at some point. I've a mate visiting that weekend and not sure where to take her. Will you be there for the evening?
Yes ill be there for the duration. Prob get the last train/bus home about 12

See you htere hopefully

Al
Old Jan 24th 2009, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hawkwind
Hi,

I'm Rick and I'll be flying over to work in Melbourne for 6 months (initially). I'm actually arriving on the 3rd of Feb and it would be good to meet up with you all.

Mind if my name is added to the list?

Cheers

Rick (aka Hawkwind)

So far

Mr Anderson (alan )
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
DjamesBurgess(dave)
JohnnyE
Duncan
Luke n Wends
Hawkwind (rick)
Devvers

Maybes
Ukecadet (danny and jules)
Hereshoping (martha and matt)
Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Come one come all.

So far

Mr Anderson (alan )
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
DjamesBurgess(dave)
JonnyE

So far

Defo's
Mr Anderson (alan )
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
JonnyE
Duncan
Luke n Wends
Mepy
Hawkwind(rick)
Devvers

Maybes
DjamesBurgess(dave)
herehoping (martha and matt
Neil_hick
Ukecadet(danny and jules)

Last edited by Mr Anderson; Jan 24th 2009 at 12:23 pm.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

razbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nice

So far

Defo's
Mr Anderson (alan )
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
JonnyE
Duncan
Luke n Wends
Mepy
Hawkwind(rick)
Devvers

Maybes
DjamesBurgess(dave)
Neil_hick
razbolch aka mel & darren (after work >7.30pm
Old Jan 27th 2009, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Defo's
Mr Anderson (alan )
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
JonnyE
Duncan
Luke n Wends
Mepy
Hawkwind(rick)
Devvers

Maybes

Old Jan 27th 2009, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

I'm Definately in Al

Defo's
Mr Anderson (alan )
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
JonnyE
Duncan
Luke n Wends
Mepy
Hawkwind(rick)
Devvers

Maybes

Old Jan 30th 2009, 11:27 pm
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

Would love to join you on the 6th, but I'm working that night. Are you going to make this a regular drinking club? If so, then I'll make sure I can make it another night.

Al little about me; I haven't posted on this forum for years, not since I was thinking of coming to Oz. I've been in Melbourne for two years and now I'm soon to be single again (well, I think... it's a long story) and in need of some decent company.

I know the Sherlock Holmes and it's got cold beer and air-con - so what could go wrong, eh? Have a good night!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by johnnyx0
Would love to join you on the 6th, but I'm working that night. Are you going to make this a regular drinking club? If so, then I'll make sure I can make it another night.

Al little about me; I haven't posted on this forum for years, not since I was thinking of coming to Oz. I've been in Melbourne for two years and now I'm soon to be single again (well, I think... it's a long story) and in need of some decent company.

I know the Sherlock Holmes and it's got cold beer and air-con - so what could go wrong, eh? Have a good night!

hopefully see you at another meet then mate

Defo's
Mr Anderson (alan )
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
JohnnyE
Duncan
Luke n Wends
Mepy
Hawkwind(rick)
Devvers
aly_james

Maybes

Ukecadet(danny and jules
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:22 am
Just Joined

Neal_and_Tanya will become famous soon enoughNeal_and_Tanya will become famous soon enough

Girlfriend and I might pop along after work to say hello
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Neal_and_Tanya
Girlfriend and I might pop along after work to say hello
More than welcome mate.

See you thre.

Ask the bar staff where te english expats are. ill tell them to point peole over

Al

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.