Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne blokes meet up

Melbourne blokes meet up

Old Nov 16th 2010, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice
Default Melbourne blokes meet up

There seems to be lots of ladies that lunch kind of meet ups but little for the fellas on the expat forums. So as a few of us are meeting up on Friday after work i thought I'd open it up.

Mrs Parmas, 25 Little Bourke Street - http://www.mrsparmas.com.au (fantastic beer selection) - I'll be there around 5 if not earlier!
Old Nov 16th 2010, 12:19 pm
ROK
Just Joined

ROK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne blokes meet up

Sounds like a great idea- I can't do this week though- next time!
Old Nov 18th 2010, 12:22 am
Just Joined

Crops will become famous soon enough

Hey

Yeah I'm up for this, can't do it this friday but keen for next friday! Been tempted to come to a couple of meet ups in the past but then they get swamped with couples, not really my cup of tea.

Mrs Parma's is great aswell, good pub, good food and good beer!

Cheers

Dave

Last edited by Crops; Nov 18th 2010 at 12:46 am.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice

I'm on-call for a couple of weeks after this weekend, but I'll try and sort another soon.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 4:51 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Let us know far enough in advance and I'll try and make one.
Old Nov 28th 2010, 8:18 am
Just Joined

amipraj is an unknown quantity at this point

Am keen to meet up too...Keep me informed. Thanks
Old Nov 30th 2010, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by amipraj
Am keen to meet up too...Keep me informed. Thanks
Anyone fancy the 10th?
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Crops will become famous soon enough

Yeah I could be tempted with a couple of scoops!!
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

The plan will be to meet at 5pm in the mitre tavern:

The Mitre Tavern
5 Bank Place
Melbourne, VIC 3000

http://www.mitretavern.com.au/contact/index.htm
Old Dec 6th 2010, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wigan Warrior
The plan will be to meet at 5pm in the mitre tavern:

The Mitre Tavern
5 Bank Place
Melbourne, VIC 3000

http://www.mitretavern.com.au/contact/index.htm
I'll definitely see you there mate, probably be around 6ish.

Simon
Old Dec 9th 2010, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

For anyone that is coming that does not have my contact details, PM me and I'll give you my mobile number.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 11:08 pm
Just Joined

Aaron Vigor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wigan Warrior
There seems to be lots of ladies that lunch kind of meet ups but little for the fellas on the expat forums. So as a few of us are meeting up on Friday after work i thought I'd open it up.

Mrs Parmas, 25 Little Bourke Street - http://www.mrsparmas.com.au (fantastic beer selection) - I'll be there around 5 if not earlier!
Do you know a guy 40 - 41yrs of age called Alan Kerr? expat originally from Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire/England. He's my best mate of whom i havent seen for nearly .......18yrs! Im trying to find him....... He was married to a girl called Linda i belive? if anyone can help me out i'd really appreciate it. Thank you
Old Dec 15th 2010, 1:56 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aaron Vigor
Do you know a guy 40 - 41yrs of age called Alan Kerr? expat originally from Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire/England. He's my best mate of whom i havent seen for nearly .......18yrs! Im trying to find him....... He was married to a girl called Linda i belive? if anyone can help me out i'd really appreciate it. Thank you
have you tried Facebook
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:55 am
Just Joined

notoriouslynomadic is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: big ginge.

Originally Posted by Aaron Vigor
me old long lost mate, big ginge well its been a long time too long you still alive then you old bastard? you dont stray far from the paddock do ya. im still in australia lived here for 17 years, thers no way i can live back in blighty after living in paradise for so long. been back to england several times, the last was in 2008 for 7 months. fantastic to hear from you even though its been 10 years since i tried to find you, get in contact my email is [email protected], look forward to catching up, all the best shagger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 12:23 am
Just Joined

gruetzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Has a bloke's meet up ever come off?

Live in Melbourne and like beer.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.