Melbourne

Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:38 am
Just Joined

Graham Hall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Melbourne

Hi

I have now got my TRA result and I am now a first class CNC machinist.
I am planning to apply for STNI Visa in Victoria. My main question is what is Melbourne like, where are the good and bad areas to live and will they be near any good employment opportunities.

Thankyou to anyone who reply

Graham

Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:57 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne

Originally Posted by Graham Hall
Hi

I am planning to apply for STNI Visa in Victoria. My main question is what is Melbourne like, where are the good and bad areas to live and will they be near any good employment opportunities.

Graham

Hi Graham

if you use the search function at the top of the page, there is never ending threads about Melbourne, its suburbs good and bad etc....

Alternatively, you could also register with Britvics which is aimed at all those moving to Victoria.

Hope this helps
Old Aug 4th 2006, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you were going to Adelaide?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 4:01 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

As said before try BritVics as this forum is just aimed at people going to Melbourne and you might find someone who does the same line of work as you and therefore could create a job prospect. We love Melbourne as it is so diverse all year round. It really does depend on what you are after.

Lorraine
Old Aug 4th 2006, 8:16 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Graham Hall
Hi

Graham

Graham

PM Bordy or search for Bordy posts he was looking for a CNC machinist about a week ago.

Cant really go wrong with anywhere in Melbourne.

Kiwi
Old Aug 4th 2006, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

Graham Hall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Teliko21
I thought you were going to Adelaide?
I was but my trade has been taken off the STNI Visa list. So that was the end of that.