British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   meetup in mandurah (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/meetup-mandurah-645433/)

Kevin1928 Dec 19th 2009 12:00 pm

meetup in mandurah

Not long been down here in mandurah ,and would like to meet others that are here :thumbsup:

Chelle66 Dec 19th 2009 1:00 pm

Re: meetup in mandurah

Originally Posted by Kevin1928 (Post 8185273)
Not long been down here in mandurah ,and would like to meet others that are here :thumbsup:

Hi Kevin and welcome to Mandurah. We (me, hubby and 14 year old son) live in Lakelands in Mandurah and would be happy to meet up with you and yours. How long have you been here and how are you finding it so far? Whereabouts in Mandurah are you living at the moment?

Michelle (43), Nigel (45) and Sam (14)

daunted Dec 20th 2009 3:32 am

Heag to mandurah for weekend - gonna go to Carols by candle light - can come sing along too if you like:thumbsup:

MANDURAH CAROLS BY CANDLELIGHT - TONIGHT thats where we'll be :-) Date: Sunday 20th December 2009 Venue: Batavia Avenue Reserve Carols By Candlelight Sunday 20th December 7.30pm-Batavia Avenue Reserve (Northport Boulvard) Rides and Games 5.00pm-6.30pm Live Entertainment from 6.00pm Come early for a sausage sizzle Safe, Re-usable candles available $2.00 each

Kevin1928 Dec 20th 2009 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by daunted (Post 8186427)
Heag to mandurah for weekend - gonna go to Carols by candle light - can come sing along too if you like:thumbsup:

MANDURAH CAROLS BY CANDLELIGHT - TONIGHT thats where we'll be :-) Date: Sunday 20th December 2009 Venue: Batavia Avenue Reserve Carols By Candlelight Sunday 20th December 7.30pm-Batavia Avenue Reserve (Northport Boulvard) Rides and Games 5.00pm-6.30pm Live Entertainment from 6.00pm Come early for a sausage sizzle Safe, Re-usable candles available $2.00 each

Thank but i think that i have missed this one,but let me know of anything else going on:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kevin1928 Dec 20th 2009 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by Chelle66 (Post 8185420)
Hi Kevin and welcome to Mandurah. We (me, hubby and 14 year old son) live in Lakelands in Mandurah and would be happy to meet up with you and yours. How long have you been here and how are you finding it so far? Whereabouts in Mandurah are you living at the moment?

Michelle (43), Nigel (45) and Sam (14)

Hi Mechelle thank for your welcome,I am at halls head and my 3 children who live with their mother are all so here at halls head 6 ,11 ,12 we have been in wa since august but we were NOR and had to move because of a restriction on my visa.Where abouts are you from in the uk we are from kent ,And yes it would be good to meet up lets get xmas over with first .

Chelle66 Dec 24th 2009 1:35 am

Originally Posted by Kevin1928 (Post 8187053)
Hi Mechelle thank for your welcome,I am at halls head and my 3 children who live with their mother are all so here at halls head 6 ,11 ,12 we have been in wa since august but we were NOR and had to move because of a restriction on my visa.Where abouts are you from in the uk we are from kent ,And yes it would be good to meet up lets get xmas over with first .

Yep, Xmas over, no worries. We moved over here from Accrington in Lancs, but me and hubby grew up in Kent. Margate to be precise. To be honest, between the two of us, we've moved about a fair bit. Anyway, have a good Xmas and New Year.

shar07 Jan 29th 2010 1:23 pm

Hi we live in Secret Harbour if a Mandurah meet is arranged would love to come, we have been here since November, Sharon and Mike, Brad (13) and Jess (11) would be great to meet new friends :thumbsup: