Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

meetup in mandurah

meetup in mandurah

Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Kevin1928 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin1928 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin1928 has a spectacular aura about
Default meetup in mandurah

Not long been down here in mandurah ,and would like to meet others that are here
Old Dec 19th 2009, 2:00 pm
Chelle66

Chelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really nice
Default Re: meetup in mandurah

Originally Posted by Kevin1928 View Post
Not long been down here in mandurah ,and would like to meet others that are here

Hi Kevin and welcome to Mandurah. We (me, hubby and 14 year old son) live in Lakelands in Mandurah and would be happy to meet up with you and yours. How long have you been here and how are you finding it so far? Whereabouts in Mandurah are you living at the moment?

Michelle (43), Nigel (45) and Sam (14)
Old Dec 20th 2009, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Heag to mandurah for weekend - gonna go to Carols by candle light - can come sing along too if you like

MANDURAH CAROLS BY CANDLELIGHT - TONIGHT thats where we'll be :-) Date: Sunday 20th December 2009 Venue: Batavia Avenue Reserve Carols By Candlelight Sunday 20th December 7.30pm-Batavia Avenue Reserve (Northport Boulvard) Rides and Games 5.00pm-6.30pm Live Entertainment from 6.00pm Come early for a sausage sizzle Safe, Re-usable candles available $2.00 each
Old Dec 20th 2009, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Kevin1928 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin1928 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin1928 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by daunted View Post
Heag to mandurah for weekend - gonna go to Carols by candle light - can come sing along too if you like

MANDURAH CAROLS BY CANDLELIGHT - TONIGHT thats where we'll be :-) Date: Sunday 20th December 2009 Venue: Batavia Avenue Reserve Carols By Candlelight Sunday 20th December 7.30pm-Batavia Avenue Reserve (Northport Boulvard) Rides and Games 5.00pm-6.30pm Live Entertainment from 6.00pm Come early for a sausage sizzle Safe, Re-usable candles available $2.00 each
Thank but i think that i have missed this one,but let me know of anything else going on
Old Dec 20th 2009, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chelle66 View Post
Hi Kevin and welcome to Mandurah. We (me, hubby and 14 year old son) live in Lakelands in Mandurah and would be happy to meet up with you and yours. How long have you been here and how are you finding it so far? Whereabouts in Mandurah are you living at the moment?

Michelle (43), Nigel (45) and Sam (14)
Hi Mechelle thank for your welcome,I am at halls head and my 3 children who live with their mother are all so here at halls head 6 ,11 ,12 we have been in wa since august but we were NOR and had to move because of a restriction on my visa.Where abouts are you from in the uk we are from kent ,And yes it would be good to meet up lets get xmas over with first .
Old Dec 24th 2009, 2:35 am
Chelle66

Chelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kevin1928 View Post
Hi Mechelle thank for your welcome,I am at halls head and my 3 children who live with their mother are all so here at halls head 6 ,11 ,12 we have been in wa since august but we were NOR and had to move because of a restriction on my visa.Where abouts are you from in the uk we are from kent ,And yes it would be good to meet up lets get xmas over with first .
Yep, Xmas over, no worries. We moved over here from Accrington in Lancs, but me and hubby grew up in Kent. Margate to be precise. To be honest, between the two of us, we've moved about a fair bit. Anyway, have a good Xmas and New Year.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Hi we live in Secret Harbour if a Mandurah meet is arranged would love to come, we have been here since November, Sharon and Mike, Brad (13) and Jess (11) would be great to meet new friends