Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

meets worcster ??????

meets worcster ??????

Old Oct 4th 2005, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

ambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the rough
Default meets worcster ??????

hi does anyone know if there are any meets for the worcster area
Old Oct 4th 2005, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Default Re: meets worcster ??????

I don't know, but I would be game if there is as I live just outside Birmingham.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 6:13 pm
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all

i work in the lychgate centre you can come and see me there lol
Old Oct 4th 2005, 6:23 pm
johnnybrockie

johnnybrockie will become famous soon enoughjohnnybrockie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sunflower7
I don't know, but I would be game if there is as I live just outside Birmingham.
I would to
Old Oct 4th 2005, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

WE would certainly be interested

Mick
Old Oct 4th 2005, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ambermax
hi does anyone know if there are any meets for the worcster area
hi we would be keen ,perhaps we ought to set one up
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

ambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the rough

sounds good
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:10 pm
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all

we wont have far to go, do you take kids to these meets or is it just us adults meeting up in a nice pub, never been to one before but would like to meet with other people making the move to oz
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough

sounds good
any ideas for a meeting place??
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:16 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by taylors244
any ideas for a meeting place??

I see your from Kiddy!!! yeah

Our old stomping ground, I'm a Kiddyite born and bred, hubby is very quick to point out he is from Stourport not Kiddy!!!

Don't miss it 1 bit though (we are in NZ now by the way).

Apologies for jumping on your thread but had to say hi.

Paula
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

no kids i think nice pub sounds good
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Watt Dabney
I see your from Kiddy!!! yeah

Our old stomping ground, I'm a Kiddyite born and bred, hubby is very quick to point out he is from Stourport not Kiddy!!!

Don't miss it 1 bit though (we are in NZ now by the way).

Apologies for jumping on your thread but had to say hi.

Paula
hi paula
how long have you been over there ? stourport and kiddy are still the same, where did you live and how old are you (if you dont mind)
sam
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

no kids i think nice pub sounds good
ambermax
shall we set a date and place, sometime in the next few weeks. shall we see what interest we get reguarding the kids, we have 2(12 & 10) we are easy whatever!
sam
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:36 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by taylors244
hi paula
how long have you been over there ? stourport and kiddy are still the same, where did you live and how old are you (if you dont mind)
sam

Hi
We have been here since Nov 2002, its a world apart from kiddy.
I am a very young 36 (37 in 2 weeks!). I grew up in Roden Ave and went to King Charles, lived most of my married life in Sion Ave.

You?

Paula
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

hi sam
say in 2 weeks this saturday i don't know were but maybe no kids just adults this time
ambermax
(steve and hazel)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.