Reload this Page >

Meets ?? Anyone in or near Northampton Area

Meets ?? Anyone in or near Northampton Area

Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

Scary is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meets ?? Anyone in or near Northampton Area

Hi All!

Is it a prerequisite that you have to have hormonal/grumpy teens or at least some sort of small people in tow to come along?!!

We would love to come and meet some friendly faces in the same boat! Any ideas on when it might happen? Hmmmmm.....could think about camping over and have a few !

Looking forward to some more details!

Claire & Tel
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Brisben
yep, can do without the grunting teenager, although probably isn't interested anyway.....

So that's us both easily identifiable
I'm sure you were a grunting teenager once!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

Scary is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bookie
I'm sure you were a grunting teenager once!
Some days i still am Bookie, and Hubby definatly is!! We'll fit in fine!

Oh just read about the pub on the web site, the playroom is for people under 4'9", i'm 4'10 do you think i could sneek in??!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:33 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

hiya i am in walsall but let me know when and i will bring aussie flag, hubby and hyperactive 19mth old son can't miss us we are the ones constantly shouting thomas no thomas put it back or thomas come back here lol have only been to one other meet but was on my own as hubby was in sydney on an all expenses paid trip to meet his new employer (jammy bugger).

poshrice
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

This meet could be really interesting toddlers,hormonal teenage girls and grun ting teenage boys. And the parents who all sound like there up for a few drinks could get very messy. Could make it really interesting and see who comes dressed in the tackiest Aussie t shirt, hat or something. Would be a great ice breaker as well as a good way of identifying everyone. What do you think?

Someone better warn them we are coming. :scared:
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:13 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Do we have a date yet then ???
Someone take a lead (says she quickly darting out of view)
Gillian
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Sundays are best, for us. Sorry to digress but check out the program on Aussies on Sky travel.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:17 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teejay66
Sundays are best, for us. Sorry to digress but check out the program on Aussies on Sky travel.
Sundays good for us.....any dates ?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not sure whos is sorting out venue as its probably gonna be near northampton area i guess, this may be to far away for some but can't make it until September 11 at earliest due to holidays and back to school.

At least its a start.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:46 pm
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by teejay66
Not sure whos is sorting out venue as its probably gonna be near northampton area i guess, this may be to far away for some but can't make it until September 11 at earliest due to holidays and back to school.

At least its a start.
2 days before we fly to Perth for a Reccie
Good for me - any one else ????
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sme
Sundays good for us.....any dates ?
Hi Jane
What a brill idea, Craig and I went to billing aquadrome only last weekend, met up with family staying in their new ( well very old ) vw camper van, they were my brother his wife and their 2 children boy aged 9 and girl aged 5, luckily we live in Northampton so didn't have to cram ourselves into the camper van
Their was a firework display that night, so maybe the'll be something on when we all meet up.
We ate at a place called millers,( i think ) sadley we had to wait over an hour for our food, did'nt get main meal till about 9 was ordered at about 7.30, and I have to be honest you get what you pay for lots of 2 for a tenner choices, and their was a HORRIBLE SMELL coming from somewhere ,for once i did'nt blame hubby), we sat on the lovely outdoor deck, but wish we sat indoors.
We also ate at Billing Mill, but it was about 3 years ago. Both places have a good childrens menu (no seperate menu for fussy, " I aint boverd" Catherine Tait teenagers though), well I guess they'll have to starve then. I sound old now, I'm a young at heart 40yrs young mad Aunty.
On a jolly note though, the fair and kiddies rides were good fun, I love the bumper cars the most came home with some candy floss, how naughty are we?
The children had a fabtastic time, Im all for wearing a dodgy hat with a net thing to keep out the bugs( Northern teritory fashion), you peeps who've been their know what style I mean!!!
Billing is easy to get to from M6/M1/A45 and well pretty much anywhere
Craig and I would love to come.
Oh before I forget it cost my bro £15. to stay in their van for the night.
Looking forward to meeting lots of people all heading for the sunshine
Sarah,Craig and our mad moggies
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:15 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Meets ?? Anyone in or near Northampton Area

Hi all,
well soooooo pleased with such a great response I am gonna put a couple of dates on and start a new thread !!
Unfortunately for us we cannot make a Sunday till Nov 6th which is probably a bit far off But have some Saturdays in Sept will put Dates on and see who can make the most ... and go from there
Jane x
New post added ... do a search NORTHAMPTON MEET , you can pm me to let me know which date is best and we will go from there
Cheers Jane x

Last edited by Jane and Russ Middleton; Jul 27th 2005 at 8:06 am. Reason: Addition
Old Aug 26th 2005, 12:50 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

bump