Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Old May 5th 2007, 6:43 pm
GOT IT!!! 139 12/04/07

The Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant future
Default Re: Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Thanks! Where is the Cornmill again??

We got our Visa's 12th of April and accepted an offer on the house on Monday. Planing to fly end of August.

I see you are heading to Brisy as well (4 of us). Will be great to meet you all.

Jamie
Old May 5th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Easdales
Thanks! Where is the Cornmill again??

We got our Visa's 12th of April and accepted an offer on the house on Monday. Planing to fly end of August.

I see you are heading to Brisy as well (4 of us). Will be great to meet you all.

Jamie
Firstly, congratulations on getting your visas and then the offer on the house. We go to Brissy in 1 week and 6 days (not that we are counting) for three week recce, the bloody house as not gone through yet.
Anyway, back to you question

Address

Old Cornmill
Wakefield Rd
Brighouse
HD6 4HA

Tel - 01484-400069

Junction 25 of the M62.
Old May 5th 2007, 9:56 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All.
I hope its still on too.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Be a shame if it doesnt come off now...people seemed so up for it.
Fingers crossed and i ll keep looking on here.
Janice x
Old May 6th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

I think there's that many of us still up for it that it will come off - just not sure how the cornmill 'll handle that many people if everyone that says there coming does... I know it sound a bit anal but we could do with a head count. I think Caroline may of already done one but it might be worth doing another just in case.

if so we are:

2 ad + 3 ch under 8

cheers,

Shelley
Old May 6th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sheli0508
I think there's that many of us still up for it that it will come off - just not sure how the cornmill 'll handle that many people if everyone that says there coming does... I know it sound a bit anal but we could do with a head count. I think Caroline may of already done one but it might be worth doing another just in case.

if so we are:

2 ad + 3 ch under 8

cheers,

Shelley
Hi Shelly
I have tried to ring them this morning, but they are not answering so I will keep trying.
I think, as you said, it would be a good idea to get approximate numbers.

We are 2 ad + 1 child (aged 8).
Old May 6th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

great well if we keep a running total... thats:

4 ad + 4 ch so far .....
Old May 6th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

4 ad + 4 ch so far .....
I sent Caroline a pm a couple of weeks ago, but did not get a reply so I am not sure what, if anything, has been arranged.
Old May 6th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by grahampaula
I sent Caroline a pm a couple of weeks ago, but did not get a reply so I am not sure what, if anything, has been arranged.
Hi Graham

if we keep the running total going and either you or I can keep trying to contact the cornmill - Caroline may be on holiday and I'm sure she wouldn't mind. ideally we need number by thurs latest. I could go back through the post to work a number out but it would be preferable to have exact numbers...

Shelley
Old May 6th 2007, 11:00 am
Just Joined

oscars mum is an unknown quantity at this point

2 adults and 2 children ( 12 & 14)

Thanks sue
Old May 6th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

4 ad + 4 ch so far .....
Re: Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks sue

Total 6 ad + 6 ch
Old May 6th 2007, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks sue

Total 6 ad + 6 ch
We are 2 adults and 3 children, 15, 10 and 6

Thanks
Jason & Tracy

Total 8 ad + 9 Ch
Old May 6th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cornmill are still not answering their phone, they are either really busy or have shut down lol. I will keep trying.
Old May 6th 2007, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Cornmill are still not answering their phone, they are either really busy or have shut down lol. I will keep trying.
Probably really busy due to the bank holiday weekend. We passed on Friday and they were definitely open, the car park was quite full.
Old May 6th 2007, 5:24 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi.
We re2 adults and 1 child (dont think i can get my 18 year old to come ).
So i think thats....10 adults and 10 children....just to round it all up!!
Old May 6th 2007, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

Lylesie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Hi its Lylesie we are still coming too so please add another 2 adults and 2 rugrats aged 9 and 10.

Thanks

If you need anything doing just let me know

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.