Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:33 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Hello to you all.
We are back from our recce in Brisbane and have had a great time.
It is such a beautiful place.
We cant wai to go over there permenantly and are about to put the house on the market.
Didnt have any problems with the PR visas and in fact validated too so that worked out fantastically.
Looking forward to the meet.
See you all there.
Janice.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
Hello to you all.
We are back from our recce in Brisbane and have had a great time.
It is such a beautiful place.
We cant wai to go over there permenantly and are about to put the house on the market.
Didnt have any problems with the PR visas and in fact validated too so that worked out fantastically.
Looking forward to the meet.
See you all there.
Janice.
Hi Janice
Glad to hear that that you had a good time in Brisbane and that you got your visas validated.
We have booked our flights and go in 3 weeks and 3 days (not that we are counting )
Good luck with the house and we hope to see you at the meet.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future

cant wait to hear all about it.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 6:02 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Hi Janice
Glad to hear that that you had a good time in Brisbane and that you got your visas validated.
We have booked our flights and go in 3 weeks and 3 days (not that we are counting )
Good luck with the house and we hope to see you at the meet.
Hi to you.
Will you be able to make the meet then if you fly in 3 weeks and 3 days or am i still jet lagged and cant do the maths properly???
Am looking forward to it myself.
Sooo jealous of you going to that lovely place....
Janice
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hi to you.
Will you be able to make the meet then if you fly in 3 weeks and 3 days or am i still jet lagged and cant do the maths properly???
Am looking forward to it myself.
Sooo jealous of you going to that lovely place....
Janice
Hi Janice
I thought that the meet was on Saturday 12th May at 4pm, I will send a pm to Caroline just to check.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 5:23 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Hi Janice
I thought that the meet was on Saturday 12th May at 4pm, I will send a pm to Caroline just to check.
No its me....totally jet lagged!
Of course you ll be able to be there.
Just ignore me...
Im still in Australia...dream on!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

No its me....totally jet lagged!
Of course you ll be able to be there.
Just ignore me...
Im still in Australia...dream on!
You must be, I have just noticed the time that you posted this message
I have sent a pm to Caroline, but have not had a reply yet.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:24 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Hi, we're new to this, just found ourselves an agent to apply through, god their expensive, but worth it i hope. Would like to come to meet up and talk to folks going through the same thing. Absolutely clueless about the whole process. HELPPPP! please
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hello and welcome to the site.
You will find a lot of useful informaiton on here. Hope to see you at the meet.
Old May 5th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi to all
Does anybody know if this meet is definitely on? I have sent a pm to Caroline, but had no reply. Any information greatly appreciated.
Old May 5th 2007, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Hi to all
Does anybody know if this meet is definitely on? I have sent a pm to Caroline, but had no reply. Any information greatly appreciated.

Hi

I hope so, it is in our diary and I am really looking forward to meeting everyone

Jason & Tracy
Old May 5th 2007, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

oscars mum is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi new to this site, but would love to come to the meet.There will be 4 of us.
Live in wakefield at the moment, flying to brisbane in august for our reccie.

Peter & Sue
Old May 5th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by oscars mum
Hi new to this site, but would love to come to the meet.There will be 4 of us.
Live in wakefield at the moment, flying to brisbane in august for our reccie.

Peter & Sue
Hello and welcome to the site. Hopefully we will see you all there.
Old May 5th 2007, 6:32 pm
GOT IT!!! 139 12/04/07

The Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant future

Hello, Can some one just confirm date. time and Location for us?

Cheers
Old May 5th 2007, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Easdales
Hello, Can some one just confirm date. time and Location for us?

Cheers
Hi there, as far as I know it is booked for Saturday 12th May at 4pm, but as I mentioned earlier I am not 100% as I have not had a reply from Caroline,
If I have not heard anything part way through the week I will ring The Cornmill as let everybody know what they say.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.