Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Old Mar 31st 2007, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
Hello and welcome.
It would be great to see you along with all the rest of us.
Remember none of us have met before so are all in the same boat as you.
Just have to tell you Yorkshire peeps...we got our PR visas granted yesterday!
Cant believe it.
Looks like we can validate whilst we are on our recce next week too so thats brill!!!
I may not be posting for 3 weeks now because we will be in Brisbane.I may get opportunity but i may just be too busy lying on the beach or by the pool etc etc!
Seriously...will be in touch about the meet at some point so speak soon xx
CONGRATULATIONS

You must be so pleased
Old Mar 31st 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Ooh I am SO PLEASED for you, fantastic news!!
Have a fab time in Bris, loads of photo's please!!!

Hi to all new people!!
Where abouts in Batley r u from, sorry don't know your name! I live White Lee area.

Caroline
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:56 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

12th may at 4pm is fine for me too
Old Apr 1st 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hello and welcome.
Cant believe it.
Looks like we can validate whilst we are on our recce next week too so thats brill!!!
I may not be posting for 3 weeks now because we will be in Brisbane.I may get opportunity but i may just be too busy lying on the beach or by the pool etc etc!
Great news on getting your PR Visas, congratulations. Have a fantastic time on your recce and hopefully we will see you at the meet.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

Lylesie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Hello and welcome.
Cant believe it.
CONGRATS on getting your visas, Have a wonderful time

We are still in the minefield of how to get in
Just where do you start!! Been looking on websites for months at the best way. Has anyone got any suggestions? Its mind blowing.Or am i just an idiot.

I live at the top of soothill.

Well done again
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:03 pm
GOT IT!!! 139 12/04/07

The Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant future

Hi, We live in Leeds and are moving just north of Brisbane. We would like to come too. We have two kids 2 and nearly 4. Its our daughters 4th on the friday so we might not make it but will try to sort her a party for the 13th.

Cheers
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

Paula-Adrian is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We are Paula and Adrian from Silsden, West Yorkshire.

We have just found this forum and would like to meet you all on the 12th May at The Cornmill. We are members of another forum and met up with some of them last Sunday. It was really nice to talk to people who are also going to Australia. We are going to Adelaide, hopefully in August. We are in the final stages and just received an e-mail from our agents today saying that Australian Immigration have requested that we have our medicals and police checks done.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Hi To everyone, Glad to hear more people joining the meet!!
All you need to do is come at the place and time.

We may not all be able to eat at the same time but snacks etc are available or people who want to sit and eat a meal is also an option/or eat before you come. Because of the No of people I suggest people do what they wish to do when they are there. NO WORRIES!!

If anyone wants details let me know and can let you know re food etc. Me and o/h are thinking of going earlier and eating then. (kids rule the time etc)

Soothill people if you pm me maybe we could chat/meet etc? (sorry whats your name )

Its Liam's 40th at the end of the month and we are going to Barcerlona for 3 nights, NO KIDS Anyone been, if so where do you recommend to stay?? We have booked the flights but no bed!!

Thanks Caroline
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Just received email to say I have passed my skills assessment from the ANMC!!! Now its lost in the post somewhere!!!:curse:
Caroline
Old Apr 6th 2007, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

can't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nice

Hi Caroline.
I've taken your advice and here i am putting a post on.lol
so just wondering if anyone would mind if me ( oh and little girl age 6) came to the meet up??????????????.
we live in wilsden west yorkshire.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

cookiecook is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Meet ups in West Yorkshire ?

Hi All, numbers looking very healthy
Unfortunately we are no longer able to make it as we have been invited to a first holy communion :curse:
hope you all have a gr8 time and we get to the next one

Can't wait I was a Harden lad in my youth are you a long time Wilsden lass?
Old Apr 11th 2007, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future

Dh and I should be able to make it. Two girls 7 and 1. Looking forward to meeting people.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:32 pm
The Marriott's

kev9672jedi will become famous soon enough

Thinking of having a run down to see you all if thats ok? We live in Newcastle and would love to meet others like ouselves. We have two sons nearly 9 and 6, will have to wait for my May rota to make sure Im not working will let you know! Julie & Kev
Old Apr 11th 2007, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kev9672jedi
Thinking of having a run down to see you all if thats ok? We live in Newcastle and would love to meet others like ouselves. We have two sons nearly 9 and 6, will have to wait for my May rota to make sure Im not working will let you know! Julie & Kev
Hi Kev and Family

The more the merrier, one of our sons has just turned 10 and our daughter is 6, but she has grown up with 2 boys so I am sure they will get along OK. We are all in the same situation, but at different stages of the application process, so it will be interesting to speak to others. We are all really looking forward to the day

Tracy, Jason, Tom, Sam and Mollie Moo
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paula-Adrian
Hi

We are Paula and Adrian from Silsden, West Yorkshire.

We have just found this forum and would like to meet you all on the 12th May at The Cornmill. We are members of another forum and met up with some of them last Sunday. It was really nice to talk to people who are also going to Australia. We are going to Adelaide, hopefully in August. We are in the final stages and just received an e-mail from our agents today saying that Australian Immigration have requested that we have our medicals and police checks done.
Hi Paula and Adrian, we live in Wilsden so we are not too far away from you. Grahams sister lives in Silsden. Good luck with the meds.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.