Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet up thursday 11th March. Sydney CBD

Meet up thursday 11th March. Sydney CBD

Old Mar 5th 2010, 9:41 pm
Just Joined

Boyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really nice
Default Re: Meet up thursday 11th March. Sydney CBD

Originally Posted by dommod
Hi
I am from Bristol and lived back over here for 9 months now, im opening my doors to my new art gallery on March 11th in Sydney CBD and was hoping that some of you might like to come along, I would be happy to see some faces.
We will be giving out drinks and water whilst you look at great art.
Below is the flyer for the show and as soon as I have signed the lease on the building ill announce the location through my web site – www.bickergallery.com but its easy to get to and good bars etc close by.....

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8...sterfinalj.jpg

(Please don't remove this as it’s a genuine offer to all, not just a plug!)
are you banksi?
Old Mar 8th 2010, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

dommod is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boyak
are you banksi?
No im not, but the artist is good friends with Banksy and Banksy has donated work to me in the past for a chartiy project... so there is a link.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 1:08 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dommod
Hi
I am from Bristol and lived back over here for 9 months now, im opening my doors to my new art gallery on March 11th in Sydney CBD and was hoping that some of you might like to come along, I would be happy to see some faces.
We will be giving out drinks and water whilst you look at great art.
Below is the flyer for the show and as soon as I have signed the lease on the building ill announce the location through my web site – www.bickergallery.com but its easy to get to and good bars etc close by.....

(Please don't remove this as it’s a genuine offer to all, not just a plug!)
Did they do a piece about you in the Manly Daily recently??? Sounds familiar!!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paddyo
Did they do a piece about you in the Manly Daily recently??? Sounds familiar!!
Yea manly daily did a write up, typical local paper stuff, wrong image used, badly written and spelling mistakes, but all coverage is good coverage and you know what I look like to come up and say hello also there will be a TV crew there on Friday and also write ups in the Sydney morning herald and also spectrum etc......

Maybe we might get a few famous faces in there as well, who knows, but please do come, it’s an interesting show of work and although its spay can art (graffiti) it defiantly fine art. Im sure there is some thing for every one...
Old Mar 9th 2010, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

One of the three prints we are releasing at the show...