Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet up in Redcliffe

Meet up in Redcliffe

Old Jul 25th 2009, 1:00 am

katie fagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meet up in Redcliffe

Hi everyone, I noticed a while ago there was a meet up in Redcliffe, missed that one, anyone interested in in another.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

yvonnemidwife will become famous soon enoughyvonnemidwife will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Meet up in Redcliffe

Originally Posted by katie fagan
Hi everyone, I noticed a while ago there was a meet up in Redcliffe, missed that one, anyone interested in in another.
Me!!!
Old Aug 6th 2009, 12:03 am
Just Joined

ninaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too! ! !
Old Aug 6th 2009, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Me 3
Old Aug 12th 2009, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Me 3
Me 4
OH and 3 boys 14 12 10.
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

yvonnemidwife will become famous soon enoughyvonnemidwife will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
Me 4
OH and 3 boys 14 12 10.
Sorry been away for a while we need to arrange something let's suggest a date for end September to get word around x
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

sounds good to us

Lorna

Originally Posted by yvonnemidwife
Sorry been away for a while we need to arrange something let's suggest a date for end September to get word around x
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

We are definately arriving 2nd week October. Me (Lou), Les and 2 boys 13 and 8. Will prob miss this one but would love to catch up with you all when we get there.
If it's later than September will drop you a line if that's ok.
Lou
Old Sep 21st 2009, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Hi,
How are you all getting on. We have the hospital lodge booked 20th October onwards. Hoping we might get to met some of you then.
Looking for a rental as priority but would love to meet up for a coffee or beer.
See you soon, Lou
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LouB
Hi,
How are you all getting on. We have the hospital lodge booked 20th October onwards. Hoping we might get to met some of you then.
Looking for a rental as priority but would love to meet up for a coffee or beer.
See you soon, Lou
Hi just let me know when you want to meet up. We live in Narangba but in Redcliffe every sunday morning as kids go to nippers. We have only been here 3months so let us know if any thing you want to know or we can help with anything.

Lorna
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

I was going to start a meet-up thread, but strangely I saw this one at the top of the page.

We moved to North Lakes 3 weeks ago, and would be up for meeting up with people for a coffee or something. Redcliffe's just along the road so this is perfect.

I'm not working just now so am free pretty much all the time
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

That sounds fab. We arrive 09th but go to GC with friends to get over the flights and celebrate her 40th.
Really looking forward to meeting some of you - leave work Thursday and have a leaving do arranged. I love my friends over here. and as for my Mum...... OMG how am I going to get through that
Hope i'm not too fogeyish at 41 but definately young at heart. We have 'pen pals' at North Lakes. Been writing to 'cheshire mark' and his wife Bev since starting on here on 07 so will get them to come along too.
See you soon
Lou
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Hope the last minute stuff goes well for you. I thought I was cracking up in the last few days, and saying goodbye was awful, but the minute you get on that plane it all goes away.

See you soon. Looking forward to meeting up with people, as it's starting to get a wee bit lonely now I'm settling into everyday life.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

mazzos is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd love the chance to meet up with you guys..we arrived on a 175 on the 2nd september and just come to redcliffe to settle!! We are moving into rented on monday, unfurnished, so frantically trying to buy cheap beds etc this weekend.
Look forward to meeting up!!
Claire, steve and holly (13)
Old Sep 26th 2009, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

kids carer will become famous soon enoughkids carer will become famous soon enough

Hi, Id like to meet up with some ppl too, we have 2 girls 18mths and 10years, we are in albany creek but could come out to redcliffe to meet some new ppl.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.