Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet up please in Perth

Meet up please in Perth

Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:50 am
Just Joined

Deanne1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meet up please in Perth

Dear All, my partner, daughter (7) and myself are coming to Perth in early December for a recce trip and would love to try to meet up with some expats who have already made their move!

We are staying in Mindarie from the 3rd Dec for a couple of weeks and plan to do as much as we can to get the best out of the trip.

If any of you can make any suggestions or are willing to meet up that would be so appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Deanne
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:59 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet up please in Perth

Originally Posted by Deanne1967
Dear All, my partner, daughter (7) and myself are coming to Perth in early December for a recce trip and would love to try to meet up with some expats who have already made their move!

We are staying in Mindarie from the 3rd Dec for a couple of weeks and plan to do as much as we can to get the best out of the trip.

If any of you can make any suggestions or are willing to meet up that would be so appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Deanne
Hi Deanne. We live over in Clarkson - other side of Marmion Ave - and would be happy to meet up for a drink. My kids are older (12 and 14) but they don't need to come along. I'm happy to show you around if you like and can introduce you to some of the other mums around with kids the same age as yours.

Once you've posted 2 more posts you can access the private message system. Let me know when you're coming and I'll send you my mobile number via PM.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Thanks Dorothy.......I will be in touch when I have confirmed the dates etc.

Really looking forward to coming over.

Deanne
Old Nov 26th 2008, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

tHANKS DOROTHY - WILL TRY TO pM YOU NOW !!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Deanne,

Theres a group of girls that meet on a tuesday at the coffee shop in mindarie at 12.30, go along to them and meet some nice people,
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:27 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanchep
Hi Deanne,

Theres a group of girls that meet on a tuesday at the coffee shop in mindarie at 12.30, go along to them and meet some nice people,
What are you doing up at 2:30 in the morning? Shouldn't you be sleeping or something?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:46 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Oh it got worse from there, eventually went to bed at 6am, just couldnt switch off and sleep, Sometimes I wish I had a switch like the computer to just press when I need to switch off