Reload this Page >

meet up in melbourne

meet up in melbourne

Old Sep 3rd 2010, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

sybilipicus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default meet up in melbourne

Hiya

I'm 30 and been living in Melbourne for the last 8 months with my Aussie husband and know no-one other than his friends and family.

Know there are other threads on here for meet ups in Melbourne but they seem to have expired?

Was just wondering if any Melbourne meet ups in the near future as would love to meet people in the same boat?
Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Bobbin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: meet up in melbourne

Originally Posted by sybilipicus
Hiya

I'm 30 and been living in Melbourne for the last 8 months with my Aussie husband and know no-one other than his friends and family.

Know there are other threads on here for meet ups in Melbourne but they seem to have expired?

Was just wondering if any Melbourne meet ups in the near future as would love to meet people in the same boat?
Hiya
There is a night out planned tonight in the CBD, which may be a bit late notice and the plan is to have something fairly regulary, once a month or so.
Will post a thread on here when the next one is arrnaged
K
Old Sep 5th 2010, 8:22 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

I keep reading your user name as syphilis
Old Sep 9th 2010, 8:16 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bobbin
Hiya
There is a night out planned tonight in the CBD, which may be a bit late notice and the plan is to have something fairly regulary, once a month or so.
Will post a thread on here when the next one is arrnaged
K
Keep a seat warm for me for march,i promise to be on me best behaviour
Old Sep 13th 2010, 10:12 am
Just Joined

Crops will become famous soon enough

Are you moving to Melbourne Bernie?
Old Sep 13th 2010, 3:48 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crops
Are you moving to Melbourne Bernie?
Yeah hopefully early march next year,got a job at the Royal children's hospital,just need to sort out my visa etc
Old Sep 16th 2010, 2:37 am
Just Joined

Crops will become famous soon enough

Nice one mate!

You didn't stay in england for long, you missing the aussie weather? Melbourne's not like Brissy mate, it gets bloody cold down here at winter

Summers are great though
Old Oct 31st 2010, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

louiseos is on a distinguished road

OH!! I'm 30 . . . got an Aussie husband and would love to make new friends!

While we have a nice little group of friends, my hubby isn't from Melbourne, so we don't have that already established network to fall back on . . .

Would love to get out there and meet some new friends!

When is the next meet up?
Old Nov 1st 2010, 3:45 pm
PMV
Forum Regular

PMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by louiseos
OH!! I'm 30 . . . got an Aussie husband and would love to make new friends!

While we have a nice little group of friends, my hubby isn't from Melbourne, so we don't have that already established network to fall back on . . .

Would love to get out there and meet some new friends!

When is the next meet up?
Hi Louise, I'm interested in a Melbourne meetup .. just sent you a PM
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 11:52 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Crops
Nice one mate!

You didn't stay in england for long, you missing the aussie weather? Melbourne's not like Brissy mate, it gets bloody cold down here at winter

Summers are great though
Nah just fed up with the english the winter i can handle
Old Dec 9th 2010, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

Aaron Vigor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

Hello, ive just joined this Site, im trying desperately to find my best mate of whom Emigrated to Australia nearly 18yrs ago,.....i belive He's married to a local girl but i have no idea how i'd find him.... do you know of any suggestions that might make my search easier at all please?? Thank you
Old Dec 9th 2010, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

Aaron Vigor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all' Im looking for my Best friend of whom i lost contact with nearly 18yrs ago, He's an Ex Pat from a Large town called Hemel Hempstead/Hertfordshire/ England. He's 40 - 41yrs old, and Married i belive to a Local girl called Linda? I belive is is based either in Melbourne or Queensland. ALAN KERR is his name. due to ill health it is important that i find my Mate, If anybody could help in any way i would really appreciate it, Thank you for taking the trouble to read this, Happy Christmas
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 8:25 am
Just Joined

JadenRob is an unknown quantity at this point

Would love to meet up sometime if any of you are free. Hubby and I (32) moved over from UK in June 2010.

Let me know if you are free for a drink sometime

x
Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:27 am
Just Joined

Colette77 is an unknown quantity at this point

We have been in Oz since Nov and although we have some Aussie friends it is always nice to meet up with people from the Uk. We are from Manchester, living in eastern suburbs of Mel, in our early 30's, have two children aged 4 and 2. I would love to meet up with other families or even other couples. Reply if your interested.
Cheers
Colette
Old Jan 26th 2011, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

rbay is an unknown quantity at this point

hi. myself, my husband and 13month daughter are moving out to melbourne in march and would love to meet up once we get there. we dont know anyone out there yet so looking to make friends. im 29 and husband 32 and have lived in manchester for 10 years. also looking to move to eastern melbourne so if you wanted to get together when we get there that would be great. ruthxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.