Reload this Page >

meet up in melbourne

meet up in melbourne

Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:37 am
Just Joined

tey&craig is an unknown quantity at this point
Default meet up in melbourne

Hi,
been in melbourne a few months (3!) and after a shakey start my family and i are sort-of 'established',we would like to get out there and meet some friendly faces.Drop me a line if anyone knows of any meetups etc going on,
cheers,
craig.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: meet up in melbourne

Originally Posted by tey&craig
Hi,
been in melbourne a few months (3!) and after a shakey start my family and i are sort-of 'established',we would like to get out there and meet some friendly faces.Drop me a line if anyone knows of any meetups etc going on,
cheers,
craig.
Hi mate where abouts you living?

Do you have kids?

Are you allowed out on your own for a pint in the city?

Tell us more about you so we arent clutching at straws.

Al
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:39 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

Jeez Al, and after I'd sent him a message telling him how busy you were to be arranging meetups ;-p

Should have had more faith in you!!

x
Old Feb 28th 2009, 1:39 am
Just Joined

TandV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CynOpt
Jeez Al, and after I'd sent him a message telling him how busy you were to be arranging meetups ;-p

Should have had more faith in you!!

x
There is a meet in Mornington Park being held tomorrow, PM me for more info or have a quick look at britvics or PomsInOz for more info. It's a bushfire fundraiser with sausage sizzle, raffle, some soccer, cricket and other bits and pieces from 11am onwards.

thanks - vicky