Wikiposts

A meet up in for the brissy or northsiders

Old Jun 9th 2007, 1:23 pm
Sye
Forum Regular

Sye will become famous soon enoughSye will become famous soon enough
Default Re: A meet up in for the brissy or northsiders

Hi

Were not new to Oz but have just moved to brissie this week.. We hopefully will be there too

Karen n Si
Old Jun 9th 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Simonmorgan
Hi guy's, don't respond to these threads that much but I hope w'd be welcome to come along?
Didn't happen to see a time mentioned for S/Bank on July 1st....what time is the meet?
We're only in The Gap so it only takes about 20 mins to get there.

Cheers, Simon, Alison & Jess
Midday at the Southbank on the 1st july..

Haggis
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:25 am
Just Joined

Simonmorgan is an unknown quantity at this point

Midday it is then....Awesome! Hope to see you guy's there!

Cheers,

Si, Ali and Jess
Old Jun 10th 2007, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
hi there,we couldnt attend the last meet in brissy but hope to attend this one,if you ll have usmight be able to persude my teenage daughter if theres some other teenagers going

tracey
Hi Tracey.
My 17 year old daughter will be coming.
See you on the Ist.

Louise
Old Jun 10th 2007, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

Hi All

My teenagers will be coming too.

Phyllis
Old Jun 10th 2007, 4:07 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louise M
Hi Tracey.
My 17 year old daughter will be coming.
See you on the Ist.

Louise
A couple I recently met have just moved over. They have a 17 and 19 year old daughter. Might see if they're up for coming too.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jun 10th 2007, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

rach_and_doc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by megansmummy
How weird, i was just about to ask if we could do it on that date as hubs has a golf day on the 24th & i only noticed this morning!!

If everyone is ok with the 1st shall we go with that date & the plough inn??
we live in ferny grove and would love to go , any week end is ok with us, will be bringing the kids and getting the train so i can have a beer,or two.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 10:06 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rach_and_doc
we live in ferny grove and would love to go , any week end is ok with us, will be bringing the kids and getting the train so i can have a beer,or two.
Hi there,

It's on 1st July at midday. BBQ's at the new water park area.

Hope to see you there.

Ginny
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:21 pm
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

We (Alicia, Craig & Jake 20mths) are hoping to be there too
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:43 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have a photo of themself in the Photo Gallery, or is willing to PM a description of what they look like to me?

I'm worried we'll approach lots of (unconnected) Brits asking 'Are you here for the BE meet?', scaring them in the process and embarassing myself!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chels
Does anyone have a photo of themself in the Photo Gallery, or is willing to PM a description of what they look like to me?

I'm worried we'll approach lots of (unconnected) Brits asking 'Are you here for the BE meet?', scaring them in the process and embarassing myself!
Chels my avatar is what i look like.........well ok i'm slightly uglier..lol

Haggis
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:12 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Chels my avatar is what i look like.........well ok i'm slightly uglier..lol

Haggis
Thanks, look forward to meeting you!

I hope there aren't any other Grant Mitchell lookalikes there on the day, otherwise I may get some dodgy looks if I start introducing myself to Haggisman!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:36 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by chels

Hi,

There's one of me in the gallery with the scottish lassies...

Cheers

Ginny

One called cheers....I'm the one in the middle

Last edited by Stitch; Jun 14th 2007 at 7:40 pm.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:50 pm
Mozzie magnet

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi,

There's one of me in the gallery with the scottish lassies...

Cheers

Ginny

One called cheers....I'm the one in the middle
Thanks Ginny, looking forward to meeting you.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 7:19 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Hi there,

Just thought I'd do a wee count on who's coming to the meet at the New water park area at South Bank on the 1st July??

Soo there's:

Stitch and 2 kids (6 and 9)....

Anyone else??

Cheers

Ginny

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.