Reload this Page >

A meet up in for the brissy or northsiders

Wikiposts

A meet up in for the brissy or northsiders

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:33 pm
No longer waiting!

Cannot wait is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A meet up in for the brissy or northsiders

Thanks for organizing the table Ginny, it was good to meet you all on Sunday and put faces to names. Sorry we had to leave early and didn't get to meet everyone, afraid we'd have had very grumpy little monsters if we hadn't found somewhere to cook their lunch!
Look forward to seeing you again and good luck for all those looking for rentals.

Cheers,
Emma, James, Joe & Toby
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:48 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cannot wait
Thanks for organizing the table Ginny, it was good to meet you all on Sunday and put faces to names. Sorry we had to leave early and didn't get to meet everyone, afraid we'd have had very grumpy little monsters if we hadn't found somewhere to cook their lunch!
Look forward to seeing you again and good luck for all those looking for rentals.

Cheers,
Emma, James, Joe & Toby

Hi guys,

It was great to meet you. Not an ideal spot but fine enough for a chat with everyone.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 2:17 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Good to meet you all, and to see new faces. We had a good time and hope to catch up with you again. Will be going to Broad Beach and hope to see you there. Should be a good day.
Bobby:- just for you - up the Magpies ( joke) enjoyed the drink together at the Plough.
Annette & Paul
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 1:49 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

It was good to meet (some of) you on Sunday, and thanks Ginny for organising it.

Look forward to the next one - and if anyone wants to PM me (as I'm a lonely saddo on my own now, as Benno flew back on Sunday night), that would be lovely

chels
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 2:45 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chels
Hi everyone

It was good to meet (some of) you on Sunday, and thanks Ginny for organising it.

Look forward to the next one - and if anyone wants to PM me (as I'm a lonely saddo on my own now, as Benno flew back on Sunday night), that would be lovely

chels
OOps meant to PM...

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

chels
hi stranger, get your arse down to the gold coast meet
it would be nice to catch up with you again
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:07 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
OOps meant to PM...

Cheers

Ginny
Thanks Ginny

Originally Posted by soapy
hi stranger, get your arse down to the gold coast meet
it would be nice to catch up with you again
I'm quite embarassed to admit this - but I'll be in Sydney that weekend

I'm planning to return though (I think... )

But hopefully we'll be along to the next one
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ginny

I'm quite embarassed to admit this - but I'll be in Sydney that weekend

I'm planning to return though (I think... )

But hopefully we'll be along to the next one
i'll let u off this time
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by netty
Good to meet you all, and to see new faces. We had a good time and hope to catch up with you again. Will be going to Broad Beach and hope to see you there. Should be a good day.
Bobby:- just for you - up the Magpies ( joke) enjoyed the drink together at the Plough.
Annette & Paul
Well how rude to mention Magpies!!! Enjoyed drink as well. Going to Broadbeach for weekend, if you fancy meeting up for another drink

Bobby and Linda
Old Jul 9th 2007, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

*Sigh* is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone tell me when the next planned meet is?

Cheers
Si
Old Jul 9th 2007, 5:21 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by *Sigh*
Can anyone tell me when the next planned meet is?

Cheers
Si
Haven't a central one planned yet but I think there's a thread for North Lakes one and there is a meet at the Gold Coast on Saturday 14th July....

Cheers

Ginny