Meet up adelaide Southern suburbs

Meet up adelaide Southern suburbs

Old Dec 3rd 2008, 3:25 am
Just Joined

sparksoz is on a distinguished road
Default Meet up adelaide Southern suburbs

Hi All
We arrived here a month ago,
is there any families here that want to meet up on the beach or playzone one day.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Meet up adelaide Southern suburbs

Hi there,
Have you tried posting on adelaide-brits or pomsinadelaide? I believe they arrange a lot of meet ups.

jacqui

ps welcome to Adelaide
Old Dec 5th 2008, 5:04 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to adelaide

you might have more luck finding people to meet up with if you dont limit yourself to an area ... adelaide is a farily small place anyway

Tiggs x
Old Dec 6th 2008, 12:22 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I agree, because to be honest most of the really nice people live in the North anyway!
Old Dec 6th 2008, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
Yeah I agree, because to be honest most of the really nice people live in the North anyway!
Yeh right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacqui

(Southern suburb)
Old Dec 7th 2008, 8:19 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

i wouldnt like to say ...

Tiggs x (northern suburb )
Old Dec 7th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

I think you need to have a passport to be allowed south of the city now
jacqui (proud passport holder that allows me to live South of the city)
Old Dec 7th 2008, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Goes without saying.....I live up here

(Hey Jacqui, how are you honey? )
Old Dec 7th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wendy
Goes without saying.....I live up here

(Hey Jacqui, how are you honey? )
I am well thank you Wendy, long time no see

Hows the job, is it keeping you out of trouble?
Old Dec 7th 2008, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s/nurse
I am well thank you Wendy, long time no see

Hows the job, is it keeping you out of trouble?

I know!! Job's fine but I'm only temping still - finish there the 1st week of Jan then not sure after that I'm still holding out for the Trading Post job, I was told by a psychic last week that I will hear something by the end of Dec and I will be starting around Jan/Feb I hope she's right
Old Dec 7th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

I know!! Job's fine but I'm only temping still - finish there the 1st week of Jan then not sure after that I'm still holding out for the Trading Post job, I was told by a psychic last week that I will hear something by the end of Dec and I will be starting around Jan/Feb I hope she's right
keeping everything crossed for you, hope the psychic is right.

We should try to catch up over a coffee....

Can you believe we arrived here 3 years ago today, how time flies when you are having fun!
Old Dec 7th 2008, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

keeping everything crossed for you, hope the psychic is right.

We should try to catch up over a coffee....

Can you believe we arrived here 3 years ago today, how time flies when you are having fun!

It sure does!

We'll arrange something for after Xmas
Old Dec 7th 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

It sure does!

We'll arrange something for after Xmas
Brill, have a good one

Jacqui
x
Old Dec 7th 2008, 10:13 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

I think you need to have a passport to be allowed south of the city now
jacqui (proud passport holder that allows me to live South of the city)

Is that like a pet passport where you need to do quarantine for a few weeks just to pass into the northern areas??
Old Dec 8th 2008, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Is that like a pet passport where you need to do quarantine for a few weeks just to pass into the northern areas??
Why on earth would anyone want to venture into the Northern areas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.