Meet up

Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:22 am
Geoff

Geoff Spilman will become famous soon enoughGeoff Spilman will become famous soon enough
Default Meet up

Hi

Would like to meet-up with people planning to move to Melbourne later in the year. I'm currently in the midlands, from Hertfordshire originally.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:31 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet up

Originally Posted by Geoff Spilman
Hi

Would like to meet-up with people planning to move to Melbourne later in the year. I'm currently in the midlands, from Hertfordshire originally.
Hi Geoff, can't help you in the UK, but there will be fairly regular meet-up's once you get to Melbourne

Good luck

Carl
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:34 am
Geoff

Geoff Spilman will become famous soon enoughGeoff Spilman will become famous soon enough

thanks mate....when was the last one in Melbourne??
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:43 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

thanks mate....when was the last one in Melbourne??
About 15 of us turned up for a meal in Prahran last week. The winter is coming on so there'll probably a few less outdoor meets until about October.

You any ideas of where you're moving to?
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:45 am
Geoff

Hoping to make the move in September. Secure a job before hand if I can.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:47 am
Take it easy

Hoping to make the move in September. Secure a job before hand if I can.
What job do you do? And where about in the Midlands are you based. I lived in Coventry for about 12 years

That reminds me, I think Aston Man has a thread about a midlands meet....I'll go check
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:05 am
Take it easy

Yeah, talk to some people from this thread....many from the Midlands planning on heading to all parts of Aus

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=430657
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:36 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
What job do you do? And where about in the Midlands are you based. I lived in Coventry for about 12 years
yeah and some of us are still stuck in cov
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:58 am
Geoff

Thanks for that....I'll have a look. I'm in printing by the way....
Old Apr 12th 2007, 3:35 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you said you were in the midlands ??

Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Hi Geoff

I live in Cambridgeshire, but I'm originally from Stourbridge.

I work in repro trade, and were hoping to move to Melbourne Jan 2008.
I've meet a few people on this website who work in the print trade in melbourne (the crow and Robbie boy).
Send them a PM, they gave me some really good advice, so I'm sure they will do the same for you.

I'll PM you the websites and info they sent me

Cheers

Justin