Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BE meet in scotland

BE meet in scotland

Old Jul 30th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of
Default BE meet in scotland

can anyone tell me if there are any BE meets arranged up here in scotland, as it would be great to meet up with others doin the same as us!!!! MOVING OUT OF HERE!!!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default Re: BE meet in scotland

Originally Posted by annkc
can anyone tell me if there are any BE meets arranged up here in scotland, as it would be great to meet up with others doin the same as us!!!! MOVING OUT OF HERE!!!

yes that would be cool i plan on getting out of here also and doing it alone,is there many on this forum made the big move on there own and did they meet new friends and stuff when settled in oz.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

where r u in scotland, it would be great if something could be arranged for others that r wanting to move to oz, we can get all get 2geather, and speak to others going through the same process
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

There are Scottish meet ups from time to time, the last one was in Edinburgh at the end of April. Would be good to get another one arranged at some point.

Debbie
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

from aberdeenshire.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: BE meet in scotland r there any

it would be great to get something arranged,
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

Hi

I'm in Kinross, we hope to move over to Perth (Australia) begining of next year, all going well. We went to a meet up at Craigton Country Park I think in May. It was really great meeting people that are all thinking the same.

The park was a good meeting place as it gave all the kids a chance to run about while the adults got peace to chat. It would be great to do a similar thing again if anyone is up for it.

Shona
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

am up for it as it gives u a chance to meet others and make new friends b4 u go. once ur over in oz friends made here can be met over there. which gives u a good start into new friendships.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

am up for it as it gives u a chance to meet others and make new friends b4 u go. once ur over in oz friends made here can be met over there. which gives u a good start into new friendships.
Where are you heading for ?
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BE meet in scotland r there any

it would be great to get something arranged,

I will post something on the meet up forum tomorrow to arrange another one.

Debbie
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:03 am
Just Joined

terrington-evans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BE meet in scotland

Just my luck to miss a Scotland meet up - We're leaving Scotland next week for a few weeks with family down south and flying out to Perth at the end of August.

Ah well I guess I will just have to wait to see you all at a Perth meet up!!

Mark